APRIL 30 OP: Phantom Hawk 2 @ Triggertyme

Information about past games.
GREEN NINJA
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: APRIL 30 OP: Phantom Hawk 2 @ Triggertyme

Post by GREEN NINJA » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:59 pm

UPDATE POSTED AT THE BEGINNING.

Hope your church friend gets better Garret.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:03 pm

Ninja, pleaaaase tape the Bravo forces for me. I can't make it but I SOOO want to hear how this turns out :P

BlackGhost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by BlackGhost » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:14 pm

I know they don't really work for anything but can we get a CAMO pOll please.

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 pm

GARRETT wrote:hey guys, there is a chance that I might not be able to make it t. A lady who works with our church ruptured her intestine two days ago, and I may have to take up her position with the younger youth this weekend.
Garrett, hope she is ok and heals quickly.

zero179
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by zero179 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:33 am

yeah i'm going to be alpha lolz and i look forward to playing i really do i play alot of call of duty and my friend got me started on airsoft lolz so yeah i look forward to this event very interesting indeed ^_^
good.....bad....doesn't matter i'm the guy with the gun...

zero179
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by zero179 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 am

stuckmojo wrote:
zero179 wrote:hey guys i'm new to airsoft and i'm going to be there as well and this will be my first and actual game i hope to have fun and see you guys soon
welcome zero make sure you introduce yourself if your alpha i will be playing the role of the serpant. look forward to meeting new players at this game...on that note if anybody is wavering on the line of coming to this game or not let me say you will not regret coming. green ninja our host for this game puts on some of the best airsoft games in our organization and is very creative in planning a game some of the most fun ive had at airsoft games has been his games. it will definately be worth the trip to come out.
yes i am alpha my name is keenen i work at rush's on two notch i'm 19 years old and ILOVE CALL OF DUTY TO THE MAX!!!!! lolz
good.....bad....doesn't matter i'm the guy with the gun...

Hotspur93
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Hotspur93 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:34 am

Sorry to say this is not the introduction thread. There is a thread for that called introduce yourself, great place to say ^^

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:02 pm

6MM SC will be there running as a full fire team for the first time ever. Looking forward to finally playing with my teammates. lol

GREEN NINJA
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GREEN NINJA » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:08 pm

Remember FREE camping if you need to travel far or just wanna hangout...
Weather is looking great to be outdoors all weekend.

If anyone is camping friday or saturday please pm if you get a chance.

stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by stuckmojo » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Gambler wrote:6MM SC will be there running as a full fire team for the first time ever. Looking forward to finally playing with my teammates. lol

dont bet on that jason. you and stephen are my prisoners at the beginning of the game and rest assured you will not escape....you have alot to answer for and will be tortured without mercy :evil:

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:34 pm

It's easy to escape when being busted out by some of the finest elitist pigs in the state!
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:50 pm

Most of the LHAT boys have dropped out, but there will be like 4 guys there that are almost brand new. They're running Alpha, keep an eye out for em guys and tell me how they did.

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 pm

stuckmojo wrote:
Gambler wrote:6MM SC will be there running as a full fire team for the first time ever. Looking forward to finally playing with my teammates. lol

dont bet on that jason. you and stephen are my prisoners at the beginning of the game and rest assured you will not escape....you have alot to answer for and will be tortured without mercy :evil:
That's funny, because I don't remember being captured or even found out as being a spy, so I'm not sure how we would be prisoners. Adn if you really think I will be a prisoner all day, then I would suggest you put the booze down. ;)

---mod break for gambler-----lol----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are captured because in the last phantom hawk you and steevo stuck to the enemies side until the end of the op/battle. So (in the storyline) after the battle during your escape back to your territory you were discovered and detained....live with it, or die captured....

severed
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by severed » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 am

zero179 wrote: yes i am alpha my name is keenen i work at rush's on two notch i'm 19 years old and ILOVE CALL OF DUTY TO THE MAX!!!!! lolz
#1 I've heard you like COD, I guess that's cool...to some people
#2 this ain't not intro thread son (yes I could have a kid your age)
#3 video game tactics are absolutely worthless you might as well claim to LOVE MARIO BROS TO THE MAXX0RS!! It's just as applicable.

But, either way hope you enjoy your first game, this hobby gets addicting very quickly
Say what you want, think what you want, it won't change the fact that AJAX will do what we want, when we want, including roll the ____ over you.

▲
▲ ▲

fine print: sometimes I'm serious and post middle of the ground statements based on logic, other times I will post something absurd just to point out the sheer lunacy of someone's opinion. Other times I may post something directed specifically at another forum member just to be a smartass. Don't take it personally, it's all in good fun.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:16 am

Dood, i luv mario bros. Imma stomp your gumba.