23 I thought you were older...

I am the opposite of not sorry.

south-base-spartan
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: Op Blackwater June 25, 2011 at Triggertyme

Post by south-base-spartan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:06 pm

Dominum wrote:Rev, you are only 21?

The camo rules are delineated in the game rules, which is the FIRST thing you should be reading before you ever think about coming to a game...
some of the confusion was, at least for me over this part of the camo rules:
"Balance colors will go to whichever side needs numbers: Black BDUs, Private Military Contractor, ACU, Urban Digi, civilian, etc., though they are usually considered Bravo."
private military contractor has no specific colors, i assume that most people that have been here a while know what it is, but im pretty new,and again, its vague as to what P.M.C colors are.
Tactical nothing, nothing is tactical.

Rev
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Rev » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:12 pm

PMC tends to go with jeans and black shirt or kakis and black shirt. Easiest thing is get a set of green camo Woodland you can pick up most times for 25 dollars for a full set and you can get Desert for tan for around the same price.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:16 pm

You made a good point, I was pointing that out more for Threatt's benefit.

No man, I am 22. You are only 23? I thought you were older. I guess we both aught to be older. Stephen's the winner though, I don't think anyone has ever thought he was as young as he is.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

south-base-spartan
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by south-base-spartan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 pm

ok, just didn't want to seem like that guy that's like: "so how do i tell if I'm out?".
Tactical nothing, nothing is tactical.

Rev
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Rev » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Hes like 45 right?

Yeah i got married and had babies pretty young so people think I am older.

stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by stuckmojo » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:22 pm

south-base-spartan wrote:
Dominum wrote:Rev, you are only 21?

The camo rules are delineated in the game rules, which is the FIRST thing you should be reading before you ever think about coming to a game...
some of the confusion was, at least for me over this part of the camo rules:
"Balance colors will go to whichever side needs numbers: Black BDUs, Private Military Contractor, ACU, Urban Digi, civilian, etc., though they are usually considered Bravo."
private military contractor has no specific colors, i assume that most people that have been here a while know what it is, but im pretty new,and again, its vague as to what P.M.C colors are.

i see how that can be confusing and that is the rule at 99 percent of the aosc games however this game is set up different. the black water team has to wear jeans and a black shirt or khaki's and a black shirt or black pants. and i have asked that all bravo and alpha players not wear black shirts for this reason so that the blackwater team can be easily identified. with that being said the blackwater team has already been set so whatever alpha or bravo uniforms you have bring those and you will be put on one of those 2 factions. if you have a pmc loadout you can bring that in case any of the blackwater players dont show at the last minute. if you dont get your chance to be on the blackwater team this time i will be doing another at some time in the future so that the players that didnt get to do it this time will have their chance.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:30 pm

No problem SBS.

Yeah, I am weird like that two. I should be closer to 30 based on societal norms like that.

By the way, I finished making the money for the game today. I always love props, and I think you all will like these. I better get them all back in good shape though, it took me several hours in addition money spent.
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:34 pm

***There will be no extra fee for showing up late to this game as long as you are willing to wait until the next break in gameplay to be checked in. You CAN NOT show up and run onto the field without registering and chronographing. You can wait until a break to be checked in if you can't show up on time. Yes, this does mean that not being ready to go (already registered and chronoed) by briefing time will require you to sit out until lunch.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:35 pm

It has always been my experience that ACU is always Bravo, as it is predominantly tan/DCU in nature. Since target assessing is a split second decision, the first thing that registers when glancing at ACU is tan.

[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Which is why it is almost always Bravo, unless of course the numbers are way off and it has to be switched for balance. It is easier to switch that as opposed to a truly tan camo. It will most likely be Bravo at this game as well.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Rev
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Rev » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Dom don't for get your tools too. I will be heading up that way Friday if you want to fix the wires then rather then Saturday.

zero179
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by zero179 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:10 am

Dominum wrote:***There will be no extra fee for showing up late to this game as long as you are willing to wait until the next break in gameplay to be checked in. You CAN NOT show up and run onto the field without registering and chronographing. You can wait until a break to be checked in if you can't show up on time. Yes, this does mean that not being ready to go (already registered and chronoed) by briefing time will require you to sit out until lunch.
ok i am going to be late but since i still have my blue tag on my gun from last game in april saying i can't shoot anyone within 20 ft of me and have to switch to my side arm do i still have to go through chrono? keep in mind that i have made no upgrades to the gun so everything about it is still the same. but i will be arriving late like around 5 or 5:30ish or if i leave work early it'll be sooner than that...i hope lolz....i'm still looking for rides though...i wanna go so badly^_^ AIRSOFT IS TOTAL EPICNESS!!!!!!!
good.....bad....doesn't matter i'm the guy with the gun...

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:36 am

Pffft, you guys... I'm only 12.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

BlackGhost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by BlackGhost » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 am

zero179 wrote:
Dominum wrote:***There will be no extra fee for showing up late to this game as long as you are willing to wait until the next break in gameplay to be checked in. You CAN NOT show up and run onto the field without registering and chronographing. You can wait until a break to be checked in if you can't show up on time. Yes, this does mean that not being ready to go (already registered and chronoed) by briefing time will require you to sit out until lunch.
ok i am going to be late but since i still have my blue tag on my gun from last game in april saying i can't shoot anyone within 20 ft of me and have to switch to my side arm do i still have to go through chrono? keep in mind that i have made no upgrades to the gun so everything about it is still the same. but i will be arriving late like around 5 or 5:30ish or if i leave work early it'll be sooner than that...i hope lolz....i'm still looking for rides though...i wanna go so badly^_^ AIRSOFT IS TOTAL EPICNESS!!!!!!!
Be in mind that the heat will allow your gun to shoot better than the last time out in april. 80-100f is a game changer. Up to the ones running the game. I am sure others will testfiy to this. My m4 changes everytime I play from 437 to 378 (big change in spf)
Just something to think about. O0