Crisis in Dunundistan III; Sat. Jan. 5th SQA

Information about past games.
Iam_Hoss
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Crisis in Dunundistan III; Sat. Jan. 5th SQA

Post by Iam_Hoss » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 am

I agree with Ghost's assessment. The lack of working as a team is what makes or breaks either faction. Myself and Atl's dad, Jim, worked with some of the younger players before Fulda and it was very difficult to get in their mind the requirement to not break off and go it on your own. They did well until there was “contact” and then super soldier mind set set in. The team is much more powerful than one gun. The "training day" game coming up and hopefully more like it could and should be the environment to help instill this in our younger players. Once they get it and see the success they get from the use of fire teams the more they will enjoy airsoft and embrace the fire team. Ok enough of me rambling from the soap box.

See everyone at SQA tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing and enjoying the improvements Bald Eagle has done to the field.
The last game I attended was- Op Iron Marches
Polarstar refills here- HPA REFILLS
[align=center]V[/align]

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:19 pm

Ok I didn't mean For this to be a seperate discussion or a tutorial on how to be a better team. I just stated my personal observation and that was it . No radios are not becoming mandatory, this is not a rule from the AOSC or it would have been stated as such . I know that per Dom who is the game admin has stated to me that radios and communication were important for this specific game. End of discussion . You don't have one or don't want one don't bring one .
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:01 pm

As a reminder, dead rags are a requirement to play. If you do not have one, or cannot get one, SC Airsoft Supply will be selling them onsite for $1 each.
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]V[/align]

xQsixx
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by xQsixx » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Is pyro allowed?

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 pm

xQsixx wrote:Is pyro allowed?
Traditionally not, and when in doubt, no, but that is a question best answered by the field owner.

[align=center]V[/align]

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:49 pm

xQsixx wrote:Is pyro allowed?
Nope. If you have a grenade, it has to be cold burning. No flames.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:27 pm

jsts ghost wrote:Cleric: radios for everyone is not the answer.
Felix wrote:Why mandatory radios are good:
People get lost. But seriously, when was the last time that happened?
...or, Cleric knows something you don't about the game tomorrow and had a good reason to post this.

Cleric is correct in his statement, you cannot request a special mission without a radio at this game, so they are absolutely needed and I asked him to post that to stress that as many players as possible carry a radio on them at this game. Additionally, this is a brand new field to most people, and it isn't small and frankly is not hard to get lost on.

In speaking with him yesterday via phone I explained how special missions worked and he asked (knowing that I had no time for forums yesterday, 11 hours on the clock and 3 hours finishing game materiel) if he aught to put up a post stressing that every player needs to bring them. He posted that to help me, game mechanics, and the players have a better time. No need to try to rip apart minute details and tell him your opinionz am bettur when he is just doing his job and trying to help everyone have a better time tomorrow.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:41 pm

I didn't know about any special missions under the post. I read it as mandatory radios rule.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

GARRETT
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by GARRETT » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:17 pm

I will see you peeps in the am, been itching to get back in the game. As for radios, they are almost a must if you want to stay in the action and know what is going on. Got a game coming later this year that will require all players to have radios.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:08 pm

A few campers are already at the field, they're trying to get the drop on everyone.

Remember there is NO lunch break, so bring food, water, and BBs to your HQ or on your person.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Call-Name-Viper
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Call-Name-Viper » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Wow. That was fun.

Great job Bravo!
Veteran of:
CID III (Bravo)