TDC2 (SC vs GA) APRIL 27-28 2013

Information about past games.
Iam_Hoss
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: TDC2 (SC vs GA) APRIL 27-28 2013

Post by Iam_Hoss » Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Check with Star Folder or Bald Eagle if they will be bringing there rental guns. Also check with Rnzilla i believe he is planning to bring his rental guns.
The last game I attended was- Op Iron Marches
Polarstar refills here- HPA REFILLS
[align=center]V[/align]

D.Smitty
I do in fact have a life.

Post by D.Smitty » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:21 pm

I will be at this game, and I am bringing a couple of my rental guns as well as "loaners" for SC.
Difference between loaner and rental: loaner has been sitting in the closet for months: could be DOA, could have low FPS, semi-auto might not work, etc. Free to SC players.
Rental has been worked and tinkered with to get a good mid-level AEG. Cost $$
We all started doing what we love somewhere...

Ghost141
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Ghost141 » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:43 pm

K ill be one of those loners lol ill be on SC side. OD green baby
Operation Detachment Alpha - 3871[

Vet of
Red Fox 03/02/2013
SQA: Mission: DOUBLE CROSS 03/16/2013
Blackwater 04/06/2013
TDC2: SC vs GA 04/27/2013- 04/28/2013
Op: Comet Drop 07/18/2013

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:16 pm

UF_Jester wrote:
GARRETT wrote:
vode635 wrote:I assume that there are going to be specific colors for each team that the glowsticks have to be for the night game, any way we can know ahead of time?
I was going to make it so each faction had to use different color glow sticks, but last time it turned into a problem. The only thing I ask is that everyone use either green or yellow.... Other colors will be used for admin purposes.
Seriously? Red is almost universally used as a dead stick. I'll obviously follow the rules you set, but be prepared to see a bunch of red ones.
I meant to have red listed as a usuable color, just slipped my mind. Red is a go.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Glad we finally got a quality CO. Marauder has what it takes. Fortunately, there are many very competent subordinate staff members out there in SC for him to assemble an all star staff to lead SC to victory. If you have served effectively on anyones command staff, please offer your services to Marauder.I won't be accepting a position on the command staff, I need to work some magic in a creek or two.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

fallout11
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by fallout11 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:58 pm

GA will likely not have a CO until the last minute, and then the GA players will simply do their own thing anyway, same as at TDC1.

fallout11
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by fallout11 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:08 am

Garrett, may I suggest putting up some "permanent" flag stations on the Airfarm field before TDC2?
For example, get some 2"x2" lumber, cut it into 2 feet long sections, either paint ~6" of each end an appropriate color (red vs. blue or green vs. tan, etc) for general use, or furniture staple cardstock printouts of the GA and SC state flags to them for specific event use, and then fasten them to the location (via tree, structural component, or sunken fence post, etc) with a big screw through the middle. Don't tighten the screw quite all the way down, it serves as the pivot point as well as holding the board in place (and setting tension).
Players then come by, see which end is up (visible from some distance away), and simply rotate the stick 180 degrees if they want to "change the flag". I've used/seen the same system at games for over a decade now, it works great and lasts many years. Never have to mess with flagging tape or similar again.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:13 am

Another way to do a flag structure is put the two flags together on an L shaped, so when one is up, the other is laying down. To swtich, push the up one down, and the down goes up. Keep it inside a wood track and put a bolt through the L shape to keep it inside the track
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

specter

Post by specter » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:28 pm

I have also been snooping around on the georgia forums and it looks like they'll have maybe 1 troop transport but that's it. That means no evil mini gun truck from the georgetown field, and no fallout (as far as I know). TF1 will most likely have 2 AFV's, MSAT will have one, then there's the technical, and possibly RED's tanks, and the duce and a half. We'll be set with armor and if we use it wisely, I think we can win easily.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

UF_Jester
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by UF_Jester » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:39 pm

specter wrote:I have also been snooping around on the georgia forums and it looks like they'll have maybe 1 troop transport but that's it. That means no evil mini gun truck from the georgetown field, and no fallout (as far as I know). TF1 will most likely have 2 AFV's, MSAT will have one, then there's the technical, and possibly RED's tanks, and the duce and a half. We'll be set with armor and if we use it wisely, I think we can win easily.
Bit of course you'll only be using as many tanks as Ga brings right? After all, we shut ours off on the Sunday of TDC 1 because the SC ones left. Fair is fair right? That's what we were told...
Team United Front CO
Vet:
OP24-Two________________OP Blackout
OP Phantom Hawk_________OP Anaconda
TDC (Ga/SC#1)___________OP Just Cause
OP Irene IX TFR 3-1___OP Ranch Hand-Vietcong CO
_____________________OP SoCo (Ga/SC#2)
Carpe noctem
Proprium nocte
unitedfrontairsoft.com

specter

Post by specter » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:52 pm

UF_Jester wrote:
specter wrote:I have also been snooping around on the georgia forums and it looks like they'll have maybe 1 troop transport but that's it. That means no evil mini gun truck from the georgetown field, and no fallout (as far as I know). TF1 will most likely have 2 AFV's, MSAT will have one, then there's the technical, and possibly RED's tanks, and the duce and a half. We'll be set with armor and if we use it wisely, I think we can win easily.
Bit of course you'll only be using as many tanks as Ga brings right? After all, we shut ours off on the Sunday of TDC 1 because the SC ones left. Fair is fair right? That's what we were told...
Revenge for the baserape? I dunno, your guys were breaking armor rules I didn't even know existed. Especially that minigun truck. He was going at least 40 in the field. That'll get someone hurt bad. I know marpat is having trouble figuring out how to transport his, and RED is gonna be out at some other game. That pretty much leaves our APC's, the technical, and my tank. Tell you what, I'll only use mine on the first day. I don't speak for others of course but at least it's one less tank you have to worry about.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:56 pm

Specter, its SC's own fault they got raped inside the base.
Wasen't the truck guy an SC player?

Tanks should match and be registered plenty before the game starts, so they can be equal. In my opinion.

Jester has it right.
Image[/align]

specter

Post by specter » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Felix wrote:Specter, its SC's own fault they got raped inside the base.
Wasen't the truck guy an SC player?

Tanks should match and be registered plenty before the game starts, so they can be equal. In my opinion.

Jester has it right.
No, the truck guy was from georgia. Anyway, everyone from GA had capped everything and was in the treeline at our base. They kept on shooting and we never got a chance to get out. It sucked and quite a few people left after that.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:28 pm

They had not capped anything,a nd thats why I was NOT in that firefight.

You had THOUSANDS of chances to get out, and your problem was that NOONE was organized enough to shoot the certain people on one side, then push through that hole.

Dont get butthurt over your own fail. That goes for all of SC.
Image[/align]

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:50 pm

this just in team black poison from ga is coming with their tank/troop carrier. i played with them at op down fall this weekend...great group of guys and an awesome tank. we definately need some tanks on the field to combat ga and plenty of anti tank weapons.
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST