Date:
Saturday, January 24th

Field Fee:
$15

Itinerary:
0830: Registration and chrono opens
1000: Pre-game Briefing and game on
~1300: hour and a half lunch break
The game day will end when everyone has played all the airsoft they want to play. No strict end time.

Day will be divided between small engagements at different parts of the field. Different scenario games may include:
Chaos - We will break into small groups and start each group off at a different location. As you kill enemy players, you can medic them and they become part of your team. Biggest team/last team standing wins.
Attack/Defend - We have access to a large single story barn that can be used for this. Juanita may make a reappearance...
King of the hill - There is a large sand pit, with two small wooden structures at the bottom that teams will fight to control.
Close Quarters Chaos - ** Field owner had to cut the grass** As long as the field owner left the tall reeds uncut in his front yard, he has given us permission to use them as a place to fight close quarters. The reeds are thick and close to six feet tall. He does have certain areas cut into small paths between the reeds that make for intense close fighting. With all players verbal consent, all guns shooting 360 fps (with a .25g bb) will be allowed a zero foot MED (minimum engagement distance). This will be in effect ONLY if all players agree, and ONLY for this area of the field.
And more!

Medic rules will go as follows
1. Every player will have two white "bandages" secured in a pouch or pocket. Not hanging out or pre-tied.
2. When a player is hit, any other alive player take the wounded players "bandage" and tie it (like shoes laces) around the wounded players arm between their elbow and shoulder.
3. YOUR bandage will be tied on YOUR arm, by another player.
4. When the alive player approaches you, tell them where your bandage is located and only they may get the bandage out.

- It will not matter what uniform you wear as teams will be based on IFF (Identify friend or foe), however we will try to keep greens with greens and tans with tans to simplify IFF.
- Hydrate before and during the game, cold weather does not mean you cannot get dehydrated.
- Radio Channel 1 is reserved for contact with game admin.
- DON'T FORGET YOUR DEAD RAG.

See you on the field.
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

-General George S. Patton

[insert username]
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: January 24th, Rattlesnake Ridge

Post by [insert username] » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:15 pm

I hope to be at this game! Sounds fun!

[insert username]
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by [insert username] » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:20 pm

Also, do I need to sign any waivers or anything? Or just full seal eye protection? I'm 13

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:43 am

Your parent/guardian will need to be present and sign the waiver for you.

I'll be there, looking forward to it.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:34 am

Photographers get in free? The only thing I'll be backing shoots at the speed of light, hope that won't be a problem for the chrono. :D
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

BaldEagle
Gold Team
Gold Team

Post by BaldEagle » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:55 am

Arbee wrote:Photographers get in free? The only thing I'll be backing shoots at the speed of light, hope that won't be a problem for the chrono. :D
If you stay outside the MEDs of your shutter speed, you shall be fine.
* Airsofter *

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:37 pm

General AOSC policy is that non players get in free.
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Never hurts to be entirely sure, haha. Cool beans.
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:13 pm

I think the directions link is messed up... and do you mean 360 FPS?
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mives » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:06 pm

Dominum wrote:I think the directions link is messed up... and do you mean 360 FPS?
Fixed!
"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

mives
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by mives » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:21 pm

"FREE STUFF AT GAMES
For the next three AOSC games anyone that brings a new player with them will get one free item from the free stuff bin, and so will the new player. Also, with any purchase from SC Airsoft Supply of $20 or more you will receive one free item. I recently marked down prices on ALL SCAS inventory to make some room. The free stuff is mostly small things I don't use anymore, with some other goodies thrown in by myself and others. The items are used and vary widely. Don't ask me for pics or info, show up to some games and see for yourself."

- Dominum

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:34 pm

Hey, it's been awhile since I've been out this way, is there going to be a sign or anything to mark where we're supposed to park?

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:06 pm

The field in front of the big house, by the outhouse.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Gotcha, thanks.

Skywalker
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Skywalker » Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:22 am

Anyone attempted to drive a lowered car up here? :/ ... I've been once, but not in my vehicle.
[align=center]I'm here to hate your M4[/align]