!!!Blue Hole!!! - Operation Guardian - June 18-19

Information about past games.
Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: !!!Blue Hole!!! - Operation Guardian - June 18-19

Post by Dominum » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Hmmm... since much of GRAVE will not be in attendance (at least, no one on GRAVE has said they are coming that I know of) I am seriously considering being a mercenary.

I am hoping for an offer for a position in/on/around a combat vehicle of some kind from which I can receive cold drinks and transportation. In return, I would provide my services as either a mounted M60 gunner, or as a supporting DM with a PTW M16A3 MAX w/custom hopup and cylinder upgrades. Hit me up with a PM.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

MarksInnerDemon
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by MarksInnerDemon » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:50 pm

As of right now we have 6 confirmed but I think the numbers going to be about 9-10 as per previous comments nearly everyone is going to try to come green. Might have two guys who bought ATACs and thats all they got. A few are newer players and I hope all the batteries are good to go, but we were going do the car thing if there were power would have brought a multi-plug extension.

Also can I get a confirmation about smoke grenades, toilet and is there any water source at the location at all? I am ready for very austere conditions but I need to get these guys a packing list because most aren't campers.

fallout11
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by fallout11 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:34 am

Dominum wrote:Any clue what side most of the GA guys are running? I am wondering which side needs more numbers.
To the best of my knowledge it is a mixed bag. Many have some tan outfits thanks to The Delimitation Conflict (and fewer have green), but likewise we'd heard from the organizers that green was likely to need more folks. So expect some of each, even to the point of some teams showing up in part tan, part green, and promptly splitting up to shoot each other. Our guys (TBJ) are going green, as that's what we were told would be needed most.
See ya' there Dom!

fallout11
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by fallout11 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:39 am

MarksInnerDemon wrote:As of right now we have 6 confirmed but I think the numbers going to be about 9-10 as per previous comments nearly everyone is going to try to come green. Might have two guys who bought ATACs and thats all they got. A few are newer players and I hope all the batteries are good to go, but we were going do the car thing if there were power would have brought a multi-plug extension.

Also can I get a confirmation about smoke grenades, toilet and is there any water source at the location at all? I am ready for very austere conditions but I need to get these guys a packing list because most aren't campers.
TP is always handy, there should (should being the operative word) be a porta****er on site but I don't know for sure, plan to use a convenient tree for #1 at least. The quarry is literally 5 minutes out of Aiken though, so facilities are nearby. I've heard both regarding water on site, to the point of conflicting info in the same post, so we're bringing our own just in case. Most of us are camping at the site to "rough it", come by and say hi, and if you need anything we'll likely have it.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:08 am

Since so many will be camping, I am hoping for and expecting more people will stick around to actually play Sunday, instead of crapping out like happens so often. I'll probably pack light and sleep in the back of my car, as setting up "the command tent" is a bit of a chore.

So, none of you guys with combat vehicles need me? I see how it is...
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Diesel
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Diesel » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:43 am

Dom, since it seems nobody wants you, check with Steevo. I know he is going and has something planned. You might like it. I know who all is going with him also.
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲

Bushmaster

Post by Bushmaster » Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Dominum wrote:Hmmm... since much of GRAVE will not be in attendance (at least, no one on GRAVE has said they are coming that I know of) I am seriously considering being a mercenary.
I'm planning to be there for the Saturday part, Sam might be with me or it might just be me and Stephen.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Diesel wrote:Dom, since it seems nobody wants you, check with Steevo. I know he is going and has something planned. You might like it. I know who all is going with him also.
I had been planning on running with Stephen, but I am thinking I will go Alpha now because of the numbers. Also, I want to attach myself to some armor for a number of reasons.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

fallout11
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by fallout11 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:50 pm

You are more than welcome to run with our infantry Dom. Sadly my tiny tank only holds the two of us, but we will be supporting them and vice versa. We'll be alpha as well.

MarksInnerDemon
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by MarksInnerDemon » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:39 pm

fallout11 wrote:
MarksInnerDemon wrote:As of right now we have 6 confirmed but I think the numbers going to be about 9-10 as per previous comments nearly everyone is going to try to come green. Might have two guys who bought ATACs and thats all they got. A few are newer players and I hope all the batteries are good to go, but we were going do the car thing if there were power would have brought a multi-plug extension.

TP is always handy, there should (should being the operative word) be a porta****er on site but I don't know for sure, plan to use a convenient tree for #1 at least. The quarry is literally 5 minutes out of Aiken though, so facilities are nearby. I've heard both regarding water on site, to the point of conflicting info in the same post, so we're bringing our own just in case. Most of us are camping at the site to "rough it", come by and say hi, and if you need anything we'll likely have it.
Thanks yeah were gonna try to be set because I know others will be needy as well thanks for the offer and hope we will see you guys friday night.

calebbrady
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by calebbrady » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:00 pm

I'll be going for saturday don't know if I can stay the whole time. And I don't know who I'm going to role with.

123bridges
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by 123bridges » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:49 pm

Here are some answers to your questions.We do have certain rules of how to use smokes,so just talk with me at the game before you use them.We do have a toilet, but bring your own toilet paper. We do not have running water at Blue Hole. And for those who plan on coming to Blue Hole on Friday, try and get there some time after 6:00 pm.

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:47 pm

I assume by toilet you mean portajon because a toilet with no running water would start to boil in SC heat :o

123bridges
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by 123bridges » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Haha, yeah thats what it is.

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:46 pm

Bushmaster wrote:
Dominum wrote:Hmmm... since much of GRAVE will not be in attendance (at least, no one on GRAVE has said they are coming that I know of) I am seriously considering being a mercenary.
I'm planning to be there for the Saturday part, Sam might be with me or it might just be me and Stephen.
Just you and Stephen? You might want to check with him. I believe he will be running with his team. ;)