HUNGER GAMES STYLE- SQA-MAY 25TH

Information about past games.
EndGame410
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: HUNGER GAMES STYLE- SQA-MAY 25TH

Post by EndGame410 » Wed May 22, 2013 12:21 pm

The waiver links appear to not be functioning. Am I missing them, or is there someplace else I can get them?
"There is no more miserable human being than one in whom nothing is habitual but indecision, and for whom the lighting of every cigar, the drinking of every cup, the time of rising and going to bed every day, and the beginning of every bit of work, are subjects of express volitional deliberation."
- William James

idiot88
I do in fact have a life.

Post by idiot88 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:49 pm

marpat96 wrote: ......
Echo 1 is actually an active player, he just trolls on here, but is actually a good guy to talk to.
Don't ruin his reputation. He works hard for it. ;)

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed May 22, 2013 4:53 pm

Links in the OP are fixed now.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Thu May 23, 2013 7:34 am

I know this a little late but,......anything you guys want to see at this game , as far as game play ? Or anything you just don't want to see? I want this to be for you the players and to have lots of fun !!!!!
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

ibeezthecapn

Post by ibeezthecapn » Thu May 23, 2013 9:20 am

CLERIC wrote:I know this a little late but,......anything you guys want to see at this game , as far as game play ? Or anything you just don't want to see? I want this to be for you the players and to have lots of fun !!!!!
cookies
AEA airsofter, Anywhere Everywhere Anytime

Last Game OP Vietnam Patrol - US CO - Win

THANK YOU!!

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu May 23, 2013 9:51 am

From what I gather, this game is set up to focus combat in specific areas of this large field, with simple straightforward objectives for most players, and some possible side objectives for small groups. Not too much walking in the heat, concentrated engagments and not too much for players to keep track of. Sounds like what people want, and should be a lot of fun. I guess the only reccomendation I would make is not having assigned medics, because this isn't a MilSim game, and due to the date and heat I doubt we'll have more than 50-70 players.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Thu May 23, 2013 10:03 am

Place your bets now men, I'm saying 65-70 show up. Although 52 is also likely.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

SQAirsoft
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by SQAirsoft » Thu May 23, 2013 11:21 am

Thought I had posted it here, but I see I only posted it on Facebook....
Flash/bring a current Military ID card and receive $5 off the field fee (yes, immediate dependents, also).

Hoss & Gerb will have HPA air available.
Official dealer for:
Krytac, EliteForce/UmarexUSA, HPA Bio BBs, Jag Precision, BioShot BBs, Spartan Imports, MadBull, Echo 1, Valken, G&G,
Classic Army, King Arms, MagPul, APEX, Back Spin Bio BBs, Polar Star, BBBastard, etc....
Used, New, and Customized guns available
Also, gun modifications and repairs
Just PM us, our prices are reasonable

Iam_Hoss
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Iam_Hoss » Thu May 23, 2013 11:51 am

CLERIC wrote:I know this a little late but,......anything you guys want to see at this game , as far as game play ? Or anything you just don't want to see? I want this to be for you the players and to have lots of fun !!!!!

Hmmmm........I think lots of concentrated play in areas that have not been played on recently and the use of side missions/objectives.

Also as mentioned before we will be providing HPA refills.

PRICE:
$3 a fill
$6 unlimited fills that day
The last game I attended was- Op Iron Marches
Polarstar refills here- HPA REFILLS
[align=center]V[/align]

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Thu May 23, 2013 4:06 pm

Dominum wrote:From what I gather, this game is set up to focus combat in specific areas of this large field, with simple straightforward objectives for most players, and some possible side objectives for small groups. Not too much walking in the heat, concentrated engagments and not too much for players to keep track of. Sounds like what people want, and should be a lot of fun. I guess the only reccomendation I would make is not having assigned medics, because this isn't a MilSim game, and due to the date and heat I doubt we'll have more than 50-70 players.

while you do have a point about the heat and medics dom i think there should be assigned medics...its makes the game more challenging for the players and also more difficult for the attacking and defending teams. now what im about to say is in no way derogatory towards the aosc or any staff but one of the reasons me and red have been playing so much out of state is we are bored of the same ole same ole in the aosc games. i do understand that we have been playing airsoft for 5 plus years but it would be nice to see games that are more challenging for the players. change things up a bit and come up with new and creative ways to make thing more challenging for at least the older more seasoned players.

@cleric: it would be cool for the team sub objectives to provide gps coordinates. plenty of players have smart phones and it adds realism to the game and makes it more fun but this is just my humble opion
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Thu May 23, 2013 6:22 pm

stuckmojo wrote:

while you do have a point about the heat and medics dom i think there should be assigned medics...its makes the game more challenging for the players and also more difficult for the attacking and defending teams. now what im about to say is in no way derogatory towards the aosc or any staff but one of the reasons me and red have been playing so much out of state is we are bored of the same ole same ole in the aosc games. i do understand that we have been playing airsoft for 5 plus years but it would be nice to see games that are more challenging for the players. change things up a bit and come up with new and creative ways to make thing more challenging for at least the older more seasoned players.

@cleric: it would be cool for the team sub objectives to provide gps coordinates. plenty of players have smart phones and it adds realism to the game and makes it more fun but this is just my humble opion
GPS coordinates would be horrible, because who in their right mind would carry their Cry-Phone 5 out on the field with them??

Medics dont make or break a same ol same ol game type. Nor have all the games been same ol same ol... Actually, the games have been TOO out there in recents!

Bottom line was said by Chapter V best. Go play your games with venues that are yet to be pissed at you. I won't be playing a Mojo game again.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

thebutnugget
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by thebutnugget » Thu May 23, 2013 6:32 pm

I will be attending this game, to rape newbs and such
[align=center]V[/align]

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Thu May 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Don't make me break out the banhammer kiddos.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Thu May 23, 2013 7:40 pm

Felix wrote:
stuckmojo wrote:

GPS coordinates would be horrible, because who in their right mind would carry their Cry-Phone 5 out on the field with them??

Medics dont make or break a same ol same ol game type. Nor have all the games been same ol same ol... Actually, the games have been TOO out there in recents!

Bottom line was said by Chapter V best. Go play your games with venues that are yet to be pissed at you. I won't be playing a Mojo game again.

Not to harp on what Felix said , but in the past 6 months , games have become more and more complex and with lots of plots twist and different stories lines. So much that some of the players are wanting to go back to the basics. The Key to all of this is finding a happy balance in the middle. A little of both.

And spew that crap some where else . That is not the reason you have been playing out of state.
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Thu May 23, 2013 7:58 pm

Youre not harping, thats exactly what I meant, said better.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]