HUNGER GAMES STYLE- SQA-MAY 25TH

Information about past games.
CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: HUNGER GAMES STYLE- SQA-MAY 25TH

Post by CLERIC » Thu May 23, 2013 8:56 pm

Everyone watch out this weekend , don't go near Kory's pool, lol hahaha!!!!!!

LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Thu May 23, 2013 9:32 pm

in my opinion, assigned medics would definitely help in this game. I've had an issue at this field with individuals being hidden in the trenches as medics and causing those trenches to be un take able, despite the very nice raise in my confirmed kill rate. so excited for this game. also, Civil Air Patrol ID's do not work as military ID's correct? they have worked at McDonald's for the military discount, so i wanted to make sure of that.

Gerbilizer
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Gerbilizer » Thu May 23, 2013 9:34 pm

scartha wrote:in my opinion, assigned medics would definitely help in this game. I've had an issue at this field with individuals being hidden in the trenches as medics and causing those trenches to be un take able, despite the very nice raise in my confirmed kill rate. so excited for this game. also, Civil Air Patrol ID's do not work as military ID's correct? they have worked at McDonald's for the military discount, so i wanted to make sure of that.
Bumrush them=problem solved
Polarstar refills here- http://www.southcarolinaairsoft.com/php ... =58&t=6879
Romba wrote:I just want to shoot everyone. :P
[align=center]V[/align]

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Thu May 23, 2013 9:38 pm

Gerbilizer wrote:
scartha wrote:in my opinion, assigned medics would definitely help in this game. I've had an issue at this field with individuals being hidden in the trenches as medics and causing those trenches to be un take able, despite the very nice raise in my confirmed kill rate. so excited for this game. also, Civil Air Patrol ID's do not work as military ID's correct? they have worked at McDonald's for the military discount, so i wanted to make sure of that.
Bumrush them=problem solved
i have one word for you: SNIPER!!!

Gerbilizer
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Gerbilizer » Thu May 23, 2013 9:45 pm

Have your teammates rush them or bring a 0' MED gun to clear the trenches. And if you have designated medics they would still hunker down in the trenches healing people so either way you would have the same "issue".
Polarstar refills here- http://www.southcarolinaairsoft.com/php ... =58&t=6879
Romba wrote:I just want to shoot everyone. :P
[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu May 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Scartha, I know exactly what you are talking about, and that issue was really caused more so by the people that thought they could respawn anywhere in the trench with the flag (when they were really required to touch the flag itself).
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Thu May 23, 2013 9:59 pm

yeah, i actually kinda liked it, raised my kill count up quite a lot. now a got heavier ammo, so it should hurt more when it hits, extra bonus.

stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.

Post by stuckmojo » Thu May 23, 2013 10:10 pm

CLERIC wrote:
Felix wrote:
stuckmojo wrote:

while you do have a point about the heat and medics dom i think there should be assigned medics...its makes the game more challenging for the players and also more difficult for the attacking and defending teams. now what im about to say is in no way derogatory towards the aosc or any staff but one of the reasons me and red have been playing so much out of state is we are bored of the same ole same ole in the aosc games. i do understand that we have been playing airsoft for 5 plus years but it would be nice to see games that are more challenging for the players. change things up a bit and come up with new and creative ways to make thing more challenging for at least the older more seasoned players.

@cleric: it would be cool for the team sub objectives to provide gps coordinates. plenty of players have smart phones and it adds realism to the game and makes it more fun but this is just my humble opion
GPS coordinates would be horrible, because who in their right mind would carry their Cry-Phone 5 out on the field with them??

Medics dont make or break a same ol same ol game type. Nor have all the games been same ol same ol... Actually, the games have been TOO out there in recents!

Bottom line was said by Chapter V best. Go play your games with venues that are yet to be pissed at you. I won't be playing a Mojo game again.

Not to harp on what Felix said , but in the past 6 months , games have become more and more complex and with lots of plots twist and different stories lines. So much that some of the players are wanting to go back to the basics. The Key to all of this is finding a happy balance in the middle. A little of both.

And spew that crap some where else . That is not the reason you have been playing out of state.

wow cleric you ask for sugguestions on the game and i gave you my suggestions and you respond by calling me a liar...no offense dude if you dont want suggestions then dont ask
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Thu May 23, 2013 10:21 pm

CLERIC wrote:I know this a little late but,......anything you guys want to see at this game , as far as game play ? Or anything you just don't want to see? I want this to be for you the players and to have lots of fun !!!!!
Tree stands? AGC (above ground cover) i'm an "in the air" kinda guy. i don't like shooting up, but that is just my opinion.

SQAirsoft
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by SQAirsoft » Thu May 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Correct -> Civil Air Patrol IDs DO NOT WORK as Military IDs
Official dealer for:
Krytac, EliteForce/UmarexUSA, HPA Bio BBs, Jag Precision, BioShot BBs, Spartan Imports, MadBull, Echo 1, Valken, G&G,
Classic Army, King Arms, MagPul, APEX, Back Spin Bio BBs, Polar Star, BBBastard, etc....
Used, New, and Customized guns available
Also, gun modifications and repairs
Just PM us, our prices are reasonable

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Thu May 23, 2013 11:00 pm

yeah, i figured as much. mine is no longer active, but if anyone else had one, i wanted it to be sure it was made clear before. thank you.

Bishop
Gold Team
Gold Team

Post by Bishop » Thu May 23, 2013 11:24 pm

Lol... CAP as military.. LAWL
Gold Team
I am a bit of a jerk.
There have been a lot of games since the last fatality. Roses are red, violets are blue, so is your car at 102

marpat96

Post by marpat96 » Thu May 23, 2013 11:30 pm

And I'll be the jackass with 2 bolt actions on me at one time.
Last game I went to: Redfox, March 29th, 2014
(Stolen from Gerbilizer :D)

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 am

Bishop wrote:Lol... CAP as military.. LAWL
If you think that is funny, wait till you hear about how one of my cadets trying to get onto Davis-Monthan AF base with his ID. it was hilarious, the look on the poor kids face.

Crawler86
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Crawler86 » Fri May 24, 2013 1:45 pm

I personally like limited medic no matter the scenario. but to each their own
FIRST ONE IN
LAST ONE OUT