The Delimitation Conflict - April 16th & 17th

Information about past games.
I Mr Z I
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: The Delimitation Conflict - April 16th & 17th

Post by I Mr Z I » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Okay I am a georgia player that has some questions

1) I noticed the chrono sign in but it doesn't say any fps limits, does anyone know the limits?

2) I understand I have to wear tan, but is it okay if I just wear tan pants and like a vest with a normal t-shirt or do you have to wear the tan top as well.

3) If you have a M16 that has a drum mag, can you still be the support gunner or does it have to be an actual LMG?

D.Smitty
I do in fact have a life.

Post by D.Smitty » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:30 pm

I Mr Z I wrote: Okay I am a georgia player that has some questions

1) I noticed the chrono sign in but it doesn't say any fps limits, does anyone know the limits?

2) I understand I have to wear tan, but is it okay if I just wear tan pants and like a vest with a normal t-shirt or do you have to wear the tan top as well.

3) If you have a M16 that has a drum mag, can you still be the support gunner or does it have to be an actual LMG?
(1)
(copied from rules page)
http://www.southcarolinaairsoft.com/forums/http://www.southcarolinaairsoft.com/newforums/viewtopic.php?t=6

FPS                    Minimum Engagement                    Fire Selection

401-600 FPS w/.25g            100 feet                                          Semi or bolt action only

361-400 FPS w/.25g            50 feet                                            Full Auto

301-360 FPS w/.25g            20 feet                                            Full auto

0-300 FPS w/.25g                None                                              Full auto

(2) 
Attire rules are usually not strictly enforced as long as it is apparent which side you are on.  Keep in mind that ambiguous attire gets shot at by both sides.

Be also aware of
"Rule #9:  Your gear's predominant color must match your outfit's predominant color UNLESS you have headgear of some form and sleeves that go at least to your elbows that are the same as your outfits predominant color . If you do not meet these requirements and your gear has a different predominant color than your outfit, you will be required to strip your gear. Weapon colors and paintjobs have no bearing on faction affiliation."

(3) Mods have the final say, but as there are special rules for "support gunners" at this game, I would say that a drum mag + M4 does NOT equal support gun...meaning that you would be restricted to loading 1400 rounds into that drum mag with NO OTHER AMMO in mags on your person.  Reloads may only take place at respawn or HQ, FYI.
We all started doing what we love somewhere...

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:33 pm

i talked with garret and he told me that he was going to allow m16 to roll one 5000 drum mag but not m4s
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

Arbee
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Arbee » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:36 pm

I think that with this game, they're going with the whole "top must match bottom" rule (in the sense of "tan top, tan bottom" or "green top, green bottom"), and gear isn't affected.
SteevoLS wrote:UN finger-wagglers such as Arbee are so intimidating they don't need no stinkin' gunpowder to take down the baddies!
[align=center]Image[/align][align=center]ONE DAY I AM HOPE TO BE BESTEST AIRSOFT JOURNALISMIST EVAR[/align][align=center]http://arbeedoesairsoft.com[/align]

I Mr Z I
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by I Mr Z I » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Okay no offense guys but everyone just conflicted each other.

Just to clarify, M16 can have 1 5000 round drum mag.

My other question is about the unifrom. If you have tan pants, tan vest, brown t shirt under vest, and maybe a black helmet, what is the final ruling on this? I am more thinking of temperature because normally I get pretty warm and like to take off my jacket.

Chippy

Post by Chippy » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 pm

From what I know, your outfit works.
Hawaii 5-0
Echo1 Scar-L
Cyma M14
TM MP7 AEP
TM AK74/105

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:28 pm

I Mr Z I wrote: Just to clarify, M16 can have 1 5000 round drum mag.
If I'm not mistaken (and I'm not  8) ) you can only have drum mags on support weapons. That means any saw, m60, rpk, mg36, and other light machine guns are allowed drum mags. Nothing else.
[img width=267 height=150]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... lfpack.jpg[/img] "its hunt the bad guys, kill the bad guys. It doesn't work real well the other way around."

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 pm

GARRETT wrote: Ammunitions
1) support gunners(m249,m240bravos,M60) will be allowed to carry 5000 rds in mags. That would give them 2 box mags. When they are out, they will follow reloading rules.
2) snipers (bolt action only) May carry 1600 rounds, can reload on field.
3) All other weapons will be allowed 1600 rounds loaded mags.
4) All reloads must take place at HQ or a forward CAPTURED spawn point
There's no kill switch on awesome!

I Mr Z I
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by I Mr Z I » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:42 pm

SteevoLS wrote:
Just to clarify, I was given the okay that M16's can use a 5000 round drum mag.

Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vesper » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:43 pm

I Mr Z I wrote: Just to clarify, I was given the okay that M16's can use a 5000 round drum mag.
.... From who???

Chippy

Post by Chippy » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:31 pm

I believe it was Stuckmojo that asked Garrett. Its somewhere up there ^^
Hawaii 5-0
Echo1 Scar-L
Cyma M14
TM MP7 AEP
TM AK74/105

Veimos
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Veimos » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:35 pm

stuckmojo wrote: i talked with garret and he told me that he was going to allow m16 to roll one 5000 drum mag but not m4s
He's talking bout this quote.
OP: Domino(RF)
OP: The Assassination of a World Leader (AF)
OP: OP24 II -Villagers Revenge(AF)
OP: Strategies of War (RF)
OP: Attrition (AF) (Co)

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:08 pm

Ok guys, everyone calm down for a second.Sorry about not being online so much the past few weeks, been very busy. And the time I have spent online has mostly gone to responding to PM's about the ammo limits and support weapons.

I have wavered back and forth on both trying to keep everyone remotely happy only to realise that it isn't possible at all. Someone is gonna PM me tonight not liking this decision, and I won't be responding as this is my final answer.

Because of the length of the game and size of the field, I am changing the ammo limits to 2000 rounds - in mag. No reloading period unless you are in a captured base. Anyone other than a sniper caight reloading on the field will be sent to respawn.

Support guns will remain as they were in the original thread. There is a benefit to carrying around a 20lb gun, and that is the amount of ammo it contains.

These 2 rules will help keep the game at a little slower pace, and stretch guys out in there thinking and planning.

When you have to go to respawn, and you will. Then reload your mage before leaving. Conserve your ammo on the field, plan your attacks better.

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Will people using DMRs also be sent back to respawn if they reload on the field?
[align=center]Image[/align]

slickridley
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by slickridley » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:38 pm

GARRETT wrote: No reloading period unless you are in a captured base. Anyone other than a sniper caight reloading on the field will be sent to respawn.
could ask the logic behind that?
Long Live the Swamp
FULDA GAP 2012, Warsaw Pact 120th Guards Commander (win)
FULDA GAP 2013, Warsaw Pact Czech Paratrooper Commander (win)