Redfox Game, Feb. 19th!

Information about past games.

Would you rather play Mile High (6 multi story buildings) or Swamp Fox (hills and woods with a stream and road and a trench)?

I would rather play Mile High this time.
54%
I would rather play Swamp Fox this time.
46%

Total votes: 61

Romba
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Redfox Game, Feb. 19th!

Post by Romba » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:55 pm

shaggybird wrote: I will be there for sure along with one more.  I will also have things for sale too.  Mostly g36 parts and a couple other things.  I will be in a little green Opel Cadet.
:O g36 parts?!?! I want them. Or maybe some of them.
Click the link above to check out my channel for reviews and gameplay!

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:24 pm

OK, I just confirmed with the field owner our schedule, and we will be playing Mile High (It won the poll), but it will be COMBINED with Marine Fire base!

So:
0830: Registration and chrono open $20 Field Fee ($25 field fee for those who come after registration/chrono closes at 0945, no exceptions)
0945: Briefing
1000: Mile High Games AND MARINE FIRE BASE (Combined)
1300: Lunch break
1400: Valley of Doom Games
1600: Silverado City Games (bring a [glow=red,2,300]glow stick[/glow] for a night portion deadrag, we will play for a while after dark!)

The addition of Marine Firebase will mean that those who want to avoid the buildings in MH will be able to still see action on other parts of the field at the same time. Few of you have probably seen MFB, but if you remember, it was a capture point at OP Domino and was an HQ at WNII.
We can play Silverado as long as we want, and I will stay as late as you want me to!

PIZZAS:
Large one topping (Pepperoni, cheese, or sausage) are $10 each, and will be delivered at the lunch break. Pay for them at registration and tell me how many and what kind you want.

Anyone want to ride up with me? Volvo1 got hit the other day, and my rental is an F150XLT, so I can seat 4 easily and still have room. I just don't want the gas cost to kill me, so if anyone wants to meet me in the morning or come to my house and ride up, it will save us both money if you pitch in $10. I live in Swansea, and take 321 to Exit 115 on I26, and then go up from there. Call my cell: 803-609-7681.
Last edited by Dominum on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:29 pm

As promised, I have separated the old lost and found stuff and thrown in some of my personal stuff I just want to get rid of. I will have this bin there tomorrow, just come over and look through it, make an offer if you find something you like. There is a lot of gear, some bipod pouches that work for P90 mags, a USPC GBB missing a minor piece, masks, hats, a broken HFC Mauser Crabine, etc. Come over and make offers, I just want this crap gone!

It is not worth my time to take a crapload of pics and post all of this, so if you want it, come to this game or the next. Whatever doesn't sell I will bring to TT. First come, first served, no limit on how much you buy. No calling dibs, cash is king. If you see something that is yours and can convince me it is, you can have it, but if your stuff gets sold it is YOUR fault for never claiming it or at least contacting me or posting it.

So... take this crap off my hands please!
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:38 pm

If anybody wants to get an AOSC patch, find Dominum. I won't be at the game, but I'm sending the patches with him.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

blackout
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by blackout » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Was just wondering I am coming to this but I have and quad open top mag pouch holder on my vest and i took off the little rope things so now they are really "open top". Does anyone think it will be a problem as far as the mags staying in go? (m4 by the way). I just find it easier to access without the ropes
"Accept the challenges so you can feel the exhilaration of victory" - Patton

SpyderTC
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by SpyderTC » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 pm

should be fine...i did the same thing and have no problems with mine
[img width=267 height=150]http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14 ... lfpack.jpg[/img] "its hunt the bad guys, kill the bad guys. It doesn't work real well the other way around."