OP24-4 at the Airfarm - October 27th and 28th.

Information about past games.
scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: OP24-4 at the Airfarm - October 27th

Post by scartha » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:55 pm

thanks, just wanted to know. man i'm going to need a lot of ammo for this game. going full 24 hours. bringing full backpack of supplies such as food, water, survival gear, and ammo. then i'm finding a nice spot with lots of "windows" and am going to set up shop. i will move on as the game requires, but i'm a sniper. that's how we roll.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:07 pm

Travel light (while in the game, not to the game of course) and leave as much as you can at the HQ (you can resupply at various times), the nature of the game mechanics and the size of the field will almost require to move around a lot. Though, if you prefer stationary methods and run Bravo I will assign you to an area I plan to need garrisoned for a while.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:16 pm

well, i was considering going bravo, since I've been alpha the last two times. however, i'm ready to go anywhere i'm needed (but stationary fighting is preferred, since i can just sit down with defogged goggles, a can of cola, and pick off the enemy from afar). i was joking about running around with a pack full of stuff on my back. that's just crazy. i'll bring a pack, but i'll most likly leave it at HQ (like you suggested) and carry only what i need into the field (i.e. rifle, ammo, mags, "pistol", two sticks of beef jerky, a canteen, and a piece of double bubble).

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:14 pm

That sounds very well reasoned to me. I'd be happy to have you on Bravo if you are so inclined.
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 pm

yeah. the only problem is that i have only woodland and ACU sets. i guess i go ACU and hope for the best.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:24 pm

You would stand a pretty good chance of being on Bravo, but I guess we'll see ;). Either way we'll have a good time I'm sure.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Ghost Warrior
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Ghost Warrior » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:27 pm

Were is the Airframe located at
GHOST WARRIOR

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:39 pm

470 Halfacre Rd
Newberry, SC
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Matthews
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Matthews » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

I'll try to sign up for your faction Dom... so I don't have to pull you out of your heated rape van at 3am. ;)

Foxx
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Foxx » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:59 am

Well this presents a predicament.
Crossfire|Desert Crucible|Blue Hole Campaign|White Noise|Op. 24|Imperator|SC vs. NC-2|CQB Sh*tfest|Domino|Pres. Assin.|White Noise 2|Aug. 21st CQB|AOSC Anniv.|Op. 24-2|Strat. of War|Phantom Hawk|Mantis 2|RedFox Feb. 19th|Dead Dawn|TDC|CID-1|Blue Hole Jun. 18th|Blackwater 2|Op. 24-3|FPTC Jan. 21st|SC vs. GA-2|Flash Heaven 2|Op. SGC|Apple Pie|Airfarm Aug. 4th|Blue Hole Sept. 15th|RedFox Dec. 15th|CID 3|Double Cross|TDC 2|Vietnam Patrol II|Vietnam Patrol IV

stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by stuckmojo » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:09 pm

so who is the alpha co?
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST

Foxx
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Foxx » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Will there be any issues with having a black top with faction colored pants? I know technically it's within the rules, but it's been kind of a cloudy rule at recent games.
Crossfire|Desert Crucible|Blue Hole Campaign|White Noise|Op. 24|Imperator|SC vs. NC-2|CQB Sh*tfest|Domino|Pres. Assin.|White Noise 2|Aug. 21st CQB|AOSC Anniv.|Op. 24-2|Strat. of War|Phantom Hawk|Mantis 2|RedFox Feb. 19th|Dead Dawn|TDC|CID-1|Blue Hole Jun. 18th|Blackwater 2|Op. 24-3|FPTC Jan. 21st|SC vs. GA-2|Flash Heaven 2|Op. SGC|Apple Pie|Airfarm Aug. 4th|Blue Hole Sept. 15th|RedFox Dec. 15th|CID 3|Double Cross|TDC 2|Vietnam Patrol II|Vietnam Patrol IV

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Since black is a balancer, it is only permitted to be mixed with other camo types if they are on that faction that day. For example, if you run Bravo, and black is allocated to Bravo that day (as it usually is), then it is OK to wear a black top in that case. Normally, assume black will be Bravo and assume you can NOT wear black with Alpha colors.
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:46 am

Felix wrote:I'm probably not going, depending on College life. And I'm probably playing Bravo, but I nominate Cleric as CO of Alpha forces.
I will take it ONLY IF YOU , and AJAX ROLL WITH US ! Imagine Ajax and Aircross together ! We would be unstoppable ! But on the real Im thinking of it but I need to know how much support I would get ? I'm not getting ass raped , like at BW by Ajax , Gold Team , and Dom agian ! Lol my butt is still sore ! So who all could I count on ?
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 am

Well since I was not thought of in the part of the butt kicking crew, bravo is looking better.