OP24V End Game - Airfarm - Nov 16th 17th

Information about past games.

Which faction will you be attending as?

OWG - Dress code will consist of all military styles. BDU, ACU, Marpat, Tiger Stripe, and so on. Tops and bottoms must match. NO solid color shirts or contractor loadouts.
40%
MILITIA - Dress code will be contractor loadouts, civilian, real tree or hunting camo. You can even get crazy with a mad max loadout. NO military type clothing allowed.
60%

Total votes: 50

Black Poison Airsoft
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: OP24V End Game - Airfarm - Nov 16th 17th

Post by Black Poison Airsoft » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:30 pm

GARRETT wrote:I could ask everyone to not shoot at your tanks, but they will do it anyway. Heck at times I have shot at them to try and distract them away from another area for one reason or another. As mentioned above by BP, the driver is always off limits. He is really considered part of the vehicle unless he gets out of it. No one is allowed to touch a tank during game play except when entering or exiting, or unless it is shut down. If the vehicle has doors, players inside may be shot through the doorways if it is open. But please be mindful of players exiting who may already be hit.
A lot of people say the distracting is BS, but it is most assuredly not. Even though we know the bb's can't kill us and they won't go through, a heavy sudden barrage makes a tank crew panic a little.

jesus_freak
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by jesus_freak » Mon Oct 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Zion and I will make this one a priority on our re-united team's calendar. Looks like too much fun!

Do you have any attendance count / faction count going? we'd be happy to accommodate by balancing, we could do either load out quite easily. there's only 5-7 of us, but hey.. whatever helps. =]

I'm really pumped to be coming back out, it's been too long... since the last game at Welford, or ft. prince or whatever.

VoidSuicide
I do in fact have a life.

Post by VoidSuicide » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:22 am

I've already made sure I have this weekend free. I've been to all except the first, so it wouldn't feel right to miss this one. Love the penalties for skipping night missions, might keep it from being a repeat of the one I co'ed that ended with me and aircross getting ambushed by Dom and discovering he was the last of bravoans. (That was still an epic hunt tho)

I do have one question, if we're running non-mil camo, what are the limits on gear? For example, can I run realtree and still wear my black molle vest or m81 lbv?
[align=center]Back from the dead?

Image[/align]

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm

Gear doesnt matter bro......

VoidSuicide

Post by VoidSuicide » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:46 pm

just checkin to make sure. looking forward to hitting the field again and catching up with everyone after nearly a year.
[align=center]Back from the dead?

Image[/align]

Achilles1
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Achilles1 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Ill go with black because I'm guessing most people will be wearing camo
THE GREATEST WARRIOR WHO EVER LIVED!!!!
Getting friendly fired since 2011
CO of team Dumbass

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:44 am

Will be updating the main thread soon. Special missions for snipers, squads, and even tank crews.

Black Poison Airsoft
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Black Poison Airsoft » Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:38 pm

Alright, we are 100% confirmed to be there!

However, there is a slight issue with the fact that we lost a good part of the team due to loss of interest and are now very short on players for this game. We can support a squad of 9 with the tank, but right now we can only field 4. So, please contact me if you're interested in playing with us this game. We're gonna be on the Militia and can't have a uniform for obvious reasons, but we ask you have a black top of some sort. It can be a black shirt under a jacket or anything, just a black top. We need people who will stick with us the whole game and not just for a little while. That means you'll have to sell your soul to Black Poison for 24 hours, but it can't be that bad!

Just get in touch with me and we can talk further about it. I'll be needing 5 able guys to run with us.

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:47 pm

Still need a CO for the OWG.
Also I can not express enough how important communication is at an op24 game. Please.... PLEASE.... bring a radio or team up with someone who has one. If you don't you will be lost after the first hour of the game. There will be multiple objectives going on at the same time.

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:29 pm

Has a CO. Been named for either side ? I nominate JSTS GHOST and DIESEL !!!
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

fallout11
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by fallout11 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Some courteous individual reminded me about this game at Fulda Gap, and as I enjoyed the last several in this series I'd like to see this one through to the end. Will see about getting some folks interested.

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:02 pm

Ghost is in, Diesel is a no go..

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Stealth Hero wrote:I've already made sure I have this weekend free. I've been to all except the first, so it wouldn't feel right to miss this one. Love the penalties for skipping night missions, might keep it from being a repeat of the one I co'ed that ended with me and aircross getting ambushed by Dom and discovering he was the last of bravoans. (That was still an epic hunt tho)
Ah, those were the days! It was a cold, dark and lonely night. Later I would find out that for a few hours at least, I was the only Bravo player in the game. I quietly made my way out of our HQ (the pea patch) after I had just finished my sleeping shift (four hours, I think it was from 11-3?) and was not able to raise anyone on comms (I knew not why). I moved quietly along the path down towards the creek, no lights (the moon was bright enough, and a lone man with a flashlight is asking to die). My intention was to enter the Alpha HQ and hide out there for a while, until I could find out what was going on. The brush along the edges of the trail was thick, and as I started down the hill, I heard talking. I slid off to the side, into the shadows and the briars that made them. I heard the voices coming up the hill, and knew they were Alpha (they were talking just loud enough to ID them). Fortunately I had my old CYMA CQBR Thompson, unfortunately there were at least ten of them and I could only use semi auto. I waited until the two at the front (they were roughly in a column, two abreast) walked right up adjacent to me on the path, I shot them each once, from about three feet away. I think one of them was dftrent. I stepped out of the brush and put two rounds into every dark blob I saw, with Garrett being the last to call hit, down at the rear. Surprised at my good fortune and enjoying the long line of glow sticks, I moved forward to clear it and was fired on from behind Garrett by the little Allen I didn't know was there. I died, one kill short of wiping out every Alpha in the game. C'est la vie. I then went and had a snack.

It looks like we can expect a good turnout, especially with the extra numbers from GA. It's really nice to see some old faces coming too.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:45 pm

Looks like scartha is back in the game!

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:51 am

Sweet. This is going to be like some sort of reunion game, I can't wait.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]