Operation Apple Pie - June 23rd - Airfarm

Information about past games.
Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Re: Operation Apple Pie - June 23rd - Airfarm

Post by Felix » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:53 pm

Wont be there. Suprise beach trip. Sorry.
[align=center]Delta Bravo Niner
Image[/align]

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Felix wrote:Wont be there. Suprise beach trip. Sorry.
We don't mind.
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm

A few ansewers 1 . Yes bring your AT's , as of now there will be a couple of tanks ! 2. We MAY , take a lunch break , this will be a admin decision based on weather, people, and numbers . My advise is bring food and water that you can eat on the field if needed. Might do a 30 min break randomly for small groups threw out the day. Kinda hard to do a hour or two with 200+ people and then get the game back rolling . Biggest decision will be the weather . But agian drink lots of water and stay hydrated !! There is a small creek at the back of the field. If u get hot go play in that for min ! Lol I will !! Also there will be camping on Friday nite . Aircross as a team is camping out. Maybe a pick up game or two and maybe a nite game!!! :p

Ps. Gambler , I'm in your neck of the woods today, and heading back to the AF in the morn!!
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

painmaker
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by painmaker » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:21 pm

i suggest every one take as many breaks as you need take a lunch when ever you want to dont want to have heat stress my self an my team im sure will be going out for lunch at a local eat house with ac cleric im down for a pic up game fri night

asianhaw808
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by asianhaw808 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Hey can you put up a map of the field like ya'll did for the previous games at Airfarm?
Don't make fun of our Awesome Cool Uniforms
Operations:
OP24-3
OP New Germany II
The Swamp Opening Event
SQA Spring Airsoft
OP Apple Pie
Blue Hole 7/7/12
Battle in the Badlands 12/1/12
Bounty Hunter Wars

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:48 pm

I can't put a map up right now cause I'm on my phone but I have made over 200 copies on paper and will have them avaible at the game sat morning. These maps also will have some of the new bases on them. I think we have 10 or 12 bases grand total. The whole field will be in play . I'm hoping more action will be in the buck field ( the big open field) .
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

specter
I do in fact have a life.

Post by specter » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:20 pm

i can't believe i won't be able to make it. oh well.
>Implying I'm not going to just shoot you in the face

OperationBadlands
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by OperationBadlands » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:25 pm

3 or 4 Members of Badland Elite will be there. Looking forward to taking out some ATF....

Gambler
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Gambler » Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Cleric, wish we could get together for a drink, but I've got plans tonight. What time you heading out in the morning?
You name a game, I've been to it.

If I've banned you, then you have more than likely deserved it.

If I deleted a post it didn't need to be there or I simply didn't like it.

Foxx
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Foxx » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 pm

slimshady222 wrote:Im just saying that there probably gonna call one again like they did at sgc.
And Flash Heaven 2...

Considering this game will be hotter than SGC by at least a few degrees, all the necessary precautions need to be taken. I heard it may rain a tad, which would be great, but it's still going to get above the 90's. And apparently the projected 92 degrees is supposed to feel like 103 according to a "realfeel" monitor.
Crossfire|Desert Crucible|Blue Hole Campaign|White Noise|Op. 24|Imperator|SC vs. NC-2|CQB Sh*tfest|Domino|Pres. Assin.|White Noise 2|Aug. 21st CQB|AOSC Anniv.|Op. 24-2|Strat. of War|Phantom Hawk|Mantis 2|RedFox Feb. 19th|Dead Dawn|TDC|CID-1|Blue Hole Jun. 18th|Blackwater 2|Op. 24-3|FPTC Jan. 21st|SC vs. GA-2|Flash Heaven 2|Op. SGC|Apple Pie|Airfarm Aug. 4th|Blue Hole Sept. 15th|RedFox Dec. 15th|CID 3|Double Cross|TDC 2|Vietnam Patrol II|Vietnam Patrol IV

slimshady222
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by slimshady222 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Thats crazy and it wont work not to have a lunch break because sometimes alpha may outnumber bravo 10-3 and the other way around I personally think it would be much better for everyone to start and stop at the same time.
''The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the enemy die for his''

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:26 pm

Make sure as everyone has said, drink Alot of water. Most carry water pouches out, so fill them up and use them. When you run dry, go and refit with ammo and more water. There should me many players out to keep an eye on each other. If you are to see a person "dragging butt", call them to get out and refit.
This is not real conflict. All players should be able to make it to the next event. If you get dehydrated, or heat exhaustion you will feeling crappy for weeks after.
Even if they don't call a lunch use that thing two to three feet, for Garrett four feet, from your butt. Take a break when needed. Pull off in small groups in shifts. You do that in real operations. No person is Superman. We are all Batman. Superman cannot be hurt, Batman can but comes back with a vengeance.
Play with honor, play with fun, and play smart.

Ghost

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Think about how much time is lost with lunch breaks. Even one hour lunch breaks stop the game for 2 hours or more. Not to mention that people often use it as an excuse to leave early, and that's no fun for the rest of us. It's not hard to bring a few snacks onto the field, or to leave and get back out there really quickly. I will be bringing a bag of beef jerky and a camel back like I always do. When I run out of water, I have extras back at the car. I can just make a quick stop back at the car, change the water out, change out my battery, and then jump right back into the action without missing anything.

Play smart and you don't need a lunch break.
[align=center]Image[/align]

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:23 pm

Anydangway, see you guys in the morning!
There's no kill switch on awesome!

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 pm

I have been at the farm since one, and will be here tomorrow. Man up and play the game. Trust us on how the breaks will work tomorrow... Just bring food and water.