OP24-4 at the Airfarm - October 27th and 28th.

Information about past games.
Romba
I do in fact have a life.

Re: OP24-4 at the Airfarm - October 27th

Post by Romba » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:00 pm

BlackJack wrote:Is defecting allowed mid-game? :-P
OOOH! Interesting question! Never heard about switching sides midgame. Except of course for the blackwater scum.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:16 pm

There is nothing wrong with changing camo mid-game and switching sides as long as you don't attempt to gain any unfair advantage by doing so, like divulging plans and what not. At this sort of large and heavily planned and orchestrated game it would be pretty counterproductive though.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:48 pm

Hey players I know I would and am pretty sure Dom would too, appreciate if you could let us know if you plan on running Alpha or bravo ? In doing this we can kinda plan for numbers wise ( platoons and what not) . This is a big game and there is a LOT of planning being put into this by both factions and the Game Admin . We would appricate this alot ! :)

As far as Alpha - "A-Team" if you would like to be a platoon leader or have a team , please PM me ! Then I can add you to our private chat groups here on the Fourms and on Facebook .
Also if you would like to be in a command position let me know .
As far as the "perks " of being on Alpha We will have a portable Generator at our HQ , a fire pit , tech tables ( incase your gun goes down:( ) , a grill - we will be grilling and cooking all night long ! and lots of othe goodies ! I personally want to make this game enjoyable for all of Alpha ! ;D

Evening entertainment will be provided curtousey of Dom , once we capture him ! We will prance him around and show him off like the " little queen " he is ! Lol :evil:
LUCK IS FOR LOSERS !!! YOU CAN'T LIVE FOREVER !!!! The CEREBRAL ASSASSIN

v

Doublewolf

Planning

Post by Doublewolf » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Although they haven't been super helpful in the past, are we going to get planning forums up?

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Yes they will...

I know keeping the factions even in numbers is almost impossible so I want to encourage you guys who don't mind to bring both.

24 hour ops are not like your typical games of numbers and plastic slingin. These games are won by planning, strategy, keeping your faction rested and ready. Most of these have been dominated during the night ops, or second day pushes by the team who planned well and kept there numbers into the second day. If you come expecting to run the full 24 hours, then you better come rested and have the right food. Otherwise you will be leaving between 11 pm and 2 am. I do suggest taking a four hour down time though during the night.

A few things that are being added this year.

Airstrikes- they can be obtained by using points from previous missions. Airstrikes can only be called on bases or structures, and kill everyone inside and within a 20ft radius. No HQs.

Single grid nukes- Can be obtained through missions. Same as the airstrike (structures) but kills everyone in that map grid. Grid remains unusable for 2 hours. No live players may travel through the grid during that time. No HQs.

Nine grid nuke - can be obtained by using points gained in other missions. Wipes out a 3X3 grid strategically anywhere on the map for four hours.

Bonus missions for snipers/DMRs - There will be faction officers who are tagged with orange squares on there shoulders for assassination. Details will be given to your CO, and will be worth good points. There will also be recon objectives that are only to be given to you.

More coming Saturday.

jsts ghost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jsts ghost » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Sounds better and better each time.

D.Smitty

Post by D.Smitty » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Dominum wrote:Therefore, I will step up as Bravo CO if Garrett has not already filled the position.
C C C C....

Last edited by D.Smitty on Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We all started doing what we love somewhere...

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:40 pm

sniper specific missions, oh count me IN!!!. I don't care if hell freezes over and the zombie apocalypse begins, i'm coming to this.

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:11 pm

I need a few good snipers on Alpha , So I would love to have ya on Team Alpha !

v

scartha
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by scartha » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:11 pm

I might go alpha, but i've been alpha a lot, so i'm just going to wear my ACU's and we'll see what happens.

Matthews
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Matthews » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:27 pm

BRAVO (Multicam Elitist)

Doublewolf

Post by Doublewolf » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:04 pm

I'll be going bravo, either Desert MARPAT or Contractor.

Crawler86
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Crawler86 » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:13 am

I'm going to try a make this fo sure
FIRST ONE IN
LAST ONE OUT

CLERIC
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by CLERIC » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:55 am

[flash=]NEWS FLASH : DOM'S UPS STORE IS UNDER WATCH BY THE U.S GOV'T FOR FUNNELING AND SUPPORTING KNOWN TERRORIST IN ALASKA !!! FU[/flash]

Also Dom has been " convicted " of throwing a " live" grenade into a packed Waffle House !!
And has been known to sleep 20 of 24 hrs of a 24 hr OP !! While his troops did all the hard work !!
And has some of the younger troops come to his " Rapist " van for some " down " time !
And did you know that his name " Dominuim " is Latin for "Master " !! See he already thinks he rules over you, and has you calling him master !!!

•If this is the type of Leader you want to serve under , then sign up for Bravo ?

But if you want to run as a team , have fun and enjoy shooting bravo ! Sign up for Alpha ! You will be lead by one of your own , who has risen up thru the ranks by hard work and a strong moral ethic ! Here is a comment from that great leader " I am of common blood , one among you , that has had this great honor bestowed upon me , by you the great people of the AOSC , whom I consider my own extended family !"" Wow what great inspiring words from a great commander !

v

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:08 am

Cleric, Cleric! What are the report's we've been hearing about you wearing multicam? I believe there are a few pictures that are floating around the internet. Is this just a hoax or is there some truth behind the rumor that you are not of pure common blood?
[align=center]Image[/align]