OP24TWO -Villagers Revenge October 23-24 - 2010

Information about past games.
GARRETT
I do in fact have a life.

OP24TWO -Villagers Revenge October 23-24 - 2010

Post by GARRETT » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:15 pm

[align=center]Thought you guys might want some planning time for this one.
[img width=600 height=300]http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/2120/op24two.jpg[/img]
OP24-TWO 
The Villagers Revenge

When - October 23rd and 24th
Where - The Original Airfarm in Newberry SC  470 Halfacre Rd Newberry SC
Time - briefing and safety 9 am on the 23th
          game starts at 10 am
          game ends at 10 am on the 24th
Rules - All AOSC rules apply.
Fee - $20.00 - includes field fee, and a plate for lunch on Sat. Meals for other times will be available on site.

The dust has settled over the battleground of Vayvida, and both factions have completely vacated the now desolate war torn country side. What’s left of the Villagers have returned to there homes to find that some of there homes and loved ones are gone, causalities of war. A war which they didn’t start, but plan to finish. They have called on there friends, families, and allies around the country to unite with them for payback, blood, and redemption. MORE TO COME SOON..

This will be a full 24 hour op with no stop in actual game play. Rest areas and camping areas will be available for players who need them. Be sure to bring layered clothing as the temperature will change throughout the game, as well as food you can eat on the field. There will also be food available for purchase at the field.

Capturable  Spawns
•  There will be 3 bases on the field of play with flip flags. If your team has possession of that base, it can be used as a forward respawn point.
•  Players who are shot while inside of one of these bases can not respawn there, although can be medic’d back in. They have to leave once there bleedout is finished, and respawn elsewhere. However if you are shot outside of your spawn area that is a different story.

Medics
•  Player will be given two field medics, and then they must go to a respawn area.
•  Each team will have a specified number of medics.
•  Only a medic can heal a shot player
•  Medics will be given a specified amount of colored cards. Each color will represent medic time. Red = KIA return to respawn. Yellow = 3 minutes and return to action. Green = 30 second 2 hand heal.
•  If a medic cannot reach the shot player, he has a bleed out of 3 mins, then must return to a respawn.

•  To keep the realism intact. Medics will only be able to carry a certain amount of cards on there person at a time. When they run out, they must report to HQ for more supplies.

Primary Objectives
•  Each teams primary objective will be given to the teams CO/XO.
•  All objectives must be moved back to HQ
•  If a player is shot while moving an objective, he must drop it where he stands. Anyone can then pick the objective up and move it.

New objectives for OP24TWO

•    RPG – Mini Bunker Buster

Each faction will have the exact same access to gain a mini bunker buster RPG. This RPG will be built on the field one component at a time, and can only fire specific rockets. These rockets can be used to stop tanks, destroy captured respawns, even wipe out an enemy HQ. You will be given one shot at a time, and the unit can only be charged at your HQ.  Other homemade launchers can be used during the game, but only the mini bunker buster will be able to wipe out an HQ.

Secondary Objectives
•  Each team represented at OP24TWO will have there CO & XO, or if absent squad leaders check in before the game starts. Pictures and call signs will be taken. Points will be given for each leader you capture from the apposing faction. Teams would have to actually retrieve their leaders or negotiate a release.. say, bring me this part that part, or take out this base/ let me have base, or bring me co of... etc. Use your imagination.

Night Games
•  Remind your players that they must remain on semi only .
•  If your players do sleep, they can still be killed. Leave your dead rags outside your tent folded. If you wake and they are unfolded, to respawn you go.
•  Glow sticks – everyone must have one.

Player Capture

To capture a player you must shoot them, and then medic them. The color cards will not matter here, just your standard 2 hand 30second heal

When that player is medic'd back into the game, he is your hostage and must take his mag out of his gun.

If asked the player must turn over any held objective he has on his person, and give his last mission to his captor.

You can not take the captured players weapon, maps, bb's, etc.

After these questions are answered. They have to stay with the team or person that captured them, or may be released to go to respawn. However the captured player will only do what he is told. If you walk off and leave your hostage by more than 20 ft, he can run off

They can only be held for the maximum time . This time starts as soon as they are captured, or healed. CO – XO – and squad leaders 20 min.

Ammunitions

1) support gunners(m249,m240bravos,M60) will be allowed to carry 5000 rds in mags. That would give them 2 box mags. When they are out, they will follow reloading rules.

2) snipers (bolt action only) May carry 1600 rounds, can only reload in HQ or spawn.

3) All other weapons will be allowed 1600 rounds loaded mags.

4) All reloads must take place at HQ or a forward CAPTURED spawn point.

Airforce Elite - Tan / Bravo
The Villagers  - Green / Alpha[/align]
[/quote]

[align=center][img width=670 height=800]http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9140/a ... algrid.jpg[/img][/align]

WAIVER
http://postimage.org/image/am0998pw/
"print it at 90% and you'll do fine"

H-13 is Tan entry point - J-17 is Green.. parking will be in the G-17 area, and you will see signs at the entrance. Just fallow the road all the way back.
Last edited by GARRETT on Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Esteban

Re: OP24TWO - October 23 - 2010

Post by Esteban » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Sweeeeet. It'll be fall semester, so Clemson should be there again.

KWA M16, KWA M4 RIS, KWA KP8 NS2, Echo 1 G3, Echo 1 P90, G&G MC-51, JG MC-51 RIS, UTG Trishot

Roger that! Tango Alpha Mango Salsa.

Vesper
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Vesper » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:31 am

Alrighty, it's about time to get to the gym.

Doublewolf

Post by Doublewolf » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:05 am

I hope I'll be there. The first one was great. Not sure if I'm going to be Alpha or Bravo. Depends on what my team does if they come. Probably Alpha though because I was Russian for OP:24.

Zoobie
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Zoobie » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:09 am

OP 24 II = A-Maz-Ing. Can't wait to go!  ;D

Bushmaster

Post by Bushmaster » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:37 am

Hopefully we'll be able to come for the first part of the game, but we won't be able to stay the full 24 because of church.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

cloverairsoft
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by cloverairsoft » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Everybody remember how cold it got last time. And Alpha, bring plenty of 5 hour energy so we don't all end up sleeping while bravo runs in our base and kills our CO.  :angry: Very fun op last time regardless.

Diesel

Post by Diesel » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:29 pm

another thing to remember is that it is a 24 hr game. Pace yourself so you can last the whole game.
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲

BigMan23
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by BigMan23 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:32 pm

We will be there. Not sure what faction we'll be running just yet..but we will be there regardless! :)

Boogieman
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Boogieman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:28 pm

Bushmaster wrote: Hopefully we'll be able to come for the first part of the game, but we won't be able to stay the full 24 because of church.
The same here... as long as I do not have too much school work to do that weekend and as long as I get back to school before 12 (too bad it rolls over to Sunday morning)
[img width=359 height=66]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 0831_n.jpg[/img]
OP White Noise II Vet (stayed all day)

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Really wish I could come but knobs don't really get freedom down at the Citadel so looks like I will have to miss this one
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
WE Desert Combat Elite 1911
Bare Hands

Boogieman
I like this place!
I like this place!

Post by Boogieman » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 pm

rack0730 wrote: Really wish I could come but knobs don't really get freedom down at the Citadel so looks like I will have to miss this one
I hear you... (I am grad student already though, and they have more freedom)
[img width=359 height=66]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 0831_n.jpg[/img]
OP White Noise II Vet (stayed all day)

Jeremy314

Post by Jeremy314 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:18 pm

We will try out best to be there, but I can't promise anything to be honest.
[align=center]Image
VFC KAC PDW * WE PDW * KWA MP7A1 * KWA G36c * G&G CM M4 custom
2013 OPs: Mission: Double Cross Vet * SQA Skirmish 4/6/13 Vet
2014 OPs: OP: Iron Marches Vet
_________________________________________________________________________________________[/align]

jarhead904
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by jarhead904 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:50 pm

team R.E.C.O.N. hopes to be there
Quote of The Day
Inked wrote: A Fact of Life:  After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says W T F.....
OP Desert Locust vet.
OP White Noise vet.
OP24 vet. & victorious team staff medic
Silent Sniper of The Hill

Ociffer Action
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Ociffer Action » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:39 pm

Sounds great...already marked on the calendar so I will be there.
"Don't like cops? Just remember the cop that gives you a ticket in the morning could be the same cop that gives you his life that night."
- Anonymous