GARRETT
I do in fact have a life.

AIRFARM May 28th

Post by GARRETT » Wed May 04, 2011 11:52 pm

The Airfarm
Address: 470 Halfacre Road, Newberry, SC 29108

Saturday, May 28th
0830: Registration and chrono open $20 Field Fee ($25 field fee for those who come after registration, no exceptions)
1000: Briefing
1015: Game start
1300: Lunch break
1400: Second half
1800: Game ends

Scenario: Intel found in Bin Laden's compound speaks of packages of great importance scattered through the country side around Abbottabad. What is in the packages and there exact locations remains a mystery. U.S. officials say troops will be on the ground in a mad rush to find and secure the packages quickly in hopes of gaining more intel to fight the war on terror. At the same time Al-Qaeda has been gathering in great numbers in a huge warehouse in Abbttabad discussing options of gathering and moving the packages. A third and unknown group of soldiers has been spotted as well just a few miles out of town, there agenda and association unknown at this time.

This will be a 3 faction game.
1-GREEN - US
2-TAN - Al Qaeda
3-Contractor, black, civi - SNIPER TEAM. Must be shooting either a bolt action, or 401fps with a .25 DMR. The Sniper Team will be allowed on the field early, so if you plan on running this faction come early.

Objectives are plain and simple. Locate as many objectives on the field as possible and move them to your HQ. Some objectives may have instructions to be moved to a secondary location after being taken back to your HQ for extra points.
Secondary objective will be give on the field.
Capturable respawns may be in play, will be in field briefing.

cole
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Re: AIRFARM May 28th

Post by cole » Thu May 05, 2011 4:47 pm

i played at the last game at the airfarm and some georgia guy ruined my day. he pistol whipped me and chipped my tooth. is that allowed?
Last edited by cole on Wed May 11, 2011 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Thu May 05, 2011 5:16 pm

cole wrote:i played at the last game at the airfarm and some georgia guy ruined my day. he pistol whipped me and chipped my tooth. is that allowed?
Are you serious? In no way is that allowed at any of our games. You should have reported him right then and there.

Romba

Post by Romba » Thu May 05, 2011 5:18 pm

cole wrote:i played at the last game at the airfarm and some georgia guy ruined my day. he pistol whipped me and chipped my tooth. is that allowed?
^^Uhh, no. Had you told someone about it at the time of game, that player would probably have been kicked out from the game and banned from AOSC.

EDITED: to clarify.

GARRETT

Post by GARRETT » Thu May 05, 2011 11:58 pm

main thread updated a little.............

Esteban

Post by Esteban » Fri May 06, 2011 9:40 am

I plan on making this one since I'll be living MUCH closer to Newberry in the summer. I'll be Bravo.

KWA M16, KWA M4 RIS, KWA KP8 NS2, Echo 1 G3, Echo 1 P90, G&G MC-51, JG MC-51 RIS, UTG Trishot

Roger that! Tango Alpha Mango Salsa.

VoidSuicide

Post by VoidSuicide » Fri May 06, 2011 10:16 am

This looks interesting. I'd get to roll on the third team too since my m16 shoots right about 400.

I have a question though. Would i be able to get away with a black shirt and my m81 pants, or would that fall under mixing camo?
[align=center]Back from the dead?

Image[/align]

Esteban

Post by Esteban » Fri May 06, 2011 3:12 pm

I would assume that would be mixing camo. You'd get shot at by your own team if you were coming up a hill and they couldn't see your pants.

Just buy a dark green t-shirt at Walmart for $5 and avoid the question.

KWA M16, KWA M4 RIS, KWA KP8 NS2, Echo 1 G3, Echo 1 P90, G&G MC-51, JG MC-51 RIS, UTG Trishot

Roger that! Tango Alpha Mango Salsa.

VoidSuicide

Post by VoidSuicide » Fri May 06, 2011 3:26 pm

I meant if i was playing third faction (black uniforms). I already have green shirts, i just don't have black pants so I'd have to wear jeans if i cant wear the bdu's.
[align=center]Back from the dead?

Image[/align]

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Fri May 06, 2011 8:20 pm

im pretty sure jeans and a black shirt will be fine but its garretts call

Hotspur93
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Hotspur93 » Fri May 06, 2011 11:17 pm

If i can't make this game im going to be very unhappy and write a strongly worded letter to myself for not making it...
Veteran of:
OP: Second Sun OP: Iron Marches
OP: Phantom Hawk
OP: Phantom Hawk II
OP: Blackwater
TDC
SGC
OP: Vietnam Patrol
OP: Decisive Force

fallout11
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by fallout11 » Sat May 07, 2011 3:04 pm

Romba wrote:
^^Uhh, no. Had you told someone about it at the time of game, that player would probably have been kicked out from the game and banned from AOSC.

EDITED: to clarify.
Pretty sure if you had brought it up they would have been publicly shamed and humiliated in Georgia, and banned from all Georgia based teams, venues, and and organizations as well. Further, sounds like a clear cut case of assault and battery. We don't condone or put up with that kind of crap in GA either, rage-addled azzholes give us all a bad name. Please do not hesitate to let someone know about things of this nature in the future.

undatedsnail
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by undatedsnail » Sat May 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Cole it's Drake, wtf man? You should have said something, I mean that is gay as hell plus if you said something that could have won us the game u know docked ga some points or something. And if this is dif cole my bad for acting like i know you.
Whys the rum gone?!?!?!?

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sat May 07, 2011 11:51 pm

undatedsnail wrote:
Cole it's Drake, wtf man? You should have said something, I mean that is gay as hell plus if you said something that could have won us the game u know docked ga some points or something. And if this is dif cole my bad for acting like i know you.
That would not have happened; the GA player would certainly have been ejected from the game, but you can't hold an entire team responsible for the actions of one player.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

BlackGhost
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by BlackGhost » Mon May 09, 2011 1:49 pm

not sure if that cole is real, seeing he had not replied to anyones posts yet. Besides if it did happen then someone shpuld have seen or hurd about while the game was going on. And why would you not say something to to someone, this sounds fishy...I got my hook out to catch it.

And if it is true, then I will do my best to make sure that never happens again, you have my word on that!