Information about past games.
GREEN NINJA
I love forums!
I love forums!

Op: Blackwater 2 - 10/1/11 - @ TriggerTyme

Post by GREEN NINJA » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Op: Blackwater 2 - Oct. 1st 2011 - @ TriggerTyme

Field fee - $20

No pyro or fires of any kind. Cold burning smoke is allowed once verified a rep.

NEW forts and structures now up at Triggertyme! Some have been remodeled and changed as well!

If you never been here this field.is awesome. 80+ acres of multi story forts, humored, toweres, villages, and more.

Food and drink will be availible at the clubhouse.

stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Op: Blackwater 2 - 10/1/11 - @ TriggerTyme

Post by stuckmojo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:12 pm

you asked for it aosc know aircross productions is proud to announce

Operation Blackwater Two.

Dainel Orteaga, the Iron Fist of Nicaragua. He leads his army, which in turn controls the population. His dictatorship is now on the rise, and the people are now in the ditches. Seeing his old home in shambles, Hose Valdese, one of the original Contras leaders, is putting a force together in Costa Rica to invade and overthrow the Iron Fist. With the entire nation watching, Orteaga and Valdese must make a public scene of their total victory. The elimination of the other faction’s leader at the gallows should be public enough. Both factions are powerful in numbers, and ready to attack, but neither side has the one-up weapon to annihilate the other. That’s where Blackwater International steps in. The group the led the decisive victory of the Iraqi Resistance now turns its money loving hands to the Nicaragua Conflict. Blackwater International comes prepared as well, toting along two heavy TE-416 Tomahawk missile guidance systems and two separate laser target designators. Blackwaters message to both teams was clear as to their intentions. “We favor no side, only the lush green of U.S. bills.” Which team will use the Blackwater International’s missiles to their own victory?

Bravo: Dainel Orteaga, Nicaraguan Republican Guard co is felix
Alpha: Hose Valdese, Contras Rebels co is dom
Charlie: Blackwater International co is hoss

Bravo Objectives: 1. Control 4 military installations through out the AOE. 2. Work with Blackwater to use the TE-416 Tomahawk. 3. Hang Hose Valdese.

Alpha Objectives: 1. Control 4 military installations through out the AOE. 2. Work with Blackwater to use the TE-416 Tomahawk. 3. Hang Dainel Orteaga.

Charlie Objectives: Be mercenaries

ll not be on a point system but rather a money system. There will be 4 capturable buildings that will be checked every 45 minutes and whichever faction that has control will be awarded money. They can use this money to buy intel or the weapon from the Blackwater team.
due to the nature of this game there may be spies on each faction.
The 4 capturable installations will be the tower, the airfield. south base and the radar station. the tower will be worth 200,000 dollars and the radar station worth 300,000 and south base and the airport will be worth 100,000 each
Alpha's main military instalation that Bravo will blow up is the Village and the main military instalation for Bravo that Alpha need to blow up is the tower at the far end of the airfield I will say this about the Blackwater team; they are greedy mercanaries and are only out to make money. The people who volunteer to be co's need to have the ability to think outside of the box and expect the unexpected.

Rules for the game:
1. Standard aosc medic rules apply; everyone is a medic, 2 heals then go to respawn; if your faction has control of one of the money installations you can respawn there. each respawn will be marked by a flag system pink for bravo and yellow for alphaif its flying it belongs to alpha.. respawn rules will be explanied in full detail at safety briefing
2. once you have purchased the lasar guidance system from blackwater you will need to hold it on your target for 5 minutes
3. Each faction has a weapons expert including the blackwater team.
4. Before anyone asks the blackwater team weapons expert cant be killed and have the weapon stolen from him but can be captured and you will be allowed to gain intel on his identity. You must purchase the weapon from them and the Blackwater team must have their weapons expert present to sell it
5. this is not a typical airsoft game. all players must think outside of the box. dont trust nobody but your command staff. be sneaky. be devious. put yourself in real world sitation and think what would happend or what you would do if this was real.
6. if your the co of your faction and get shot and have money on you..you must hand it over if your asked to. keep in mind that you must be healed first in order to be interogated first. (standard aosc rules apply ie third hit you automattically goto respawn)
7. there will be an informant roaming the field that is NOT HOSTILE and you may purchase intel from him if he so chooses to do so. keep in mind that he is a non combantant and will give you nothing if you open fire on him
8. the factions will not have designated radio channells. all channells may be monitored by all players. its up to the faction co's to come up with a coded communication system

0800 chrono opens
0915 safety briefing begins
1000 game begins
1230-1330 lunch break
1400 game resumes
1700-1800 dinner
1900-until pick up nite game unless the game doesnt get settled

i will let green ninja post up how much the game cost since he is the hosting rep
Last edited by stuckmojo on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:24 pm

Cant wait!

Bravo C.O. Checking in!

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:39 pm

just to put this out there felix will be the co for bravo and dom will be the co for alpha. i still need a co for the blackwater team. and btw if you were on blackwater last time dont ask to be this time. i promised that the players who didnt get to be blackwater last time will have their chance this time. pm me if you have questions or if you want to volunter to be on blackwater. and also if someone would like to help admin at some point of the game please let me know. i would like to get some playing time in. the admin person will play some and admin some. i talked with another of our reps about being the co for blackwater but he hasnt confirmed with me yet so im still taking applications for blackwater co. i will say this...this game will be epic. the alpha and bravo co's will play their parts very well and take the game level to the edge. im really looking forward to see how this turns out. you guys dont want to miss this. more detail on the game to come soon

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Aircross, Socom, send me a PM, could use you guys again if your willing ;) Also if you wanna go tan, send me your team name.

Stephen or someone, could I go ahead and get a planning?:P

stuckmojo

Post by stuckmojo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:47 pm

aircross will never be bravo so count them out. our motto"alpha born alpha bred and when i die alpha dead"

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:58 pm

haha well crap.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Once again I plan to lead Alpha to victory! Let me know if you will be wearing green!
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Only if victory is spelled D-E-F-E-A-T my comrade of an enemy.

IronChef

Post by IronChef » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:09 pm

fsc will be prepping for fulda....next time gents...

Hoss
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Hoss » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:46 pm

If yall want me to ill be the CO for Blackwater!

Rev
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Rev » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:48 pm

With this being so close to Fulda Socom wont make it that would be two pretty long trips for us in a few week period.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 pm

Yes Felix, that would be how you spell it. Just FYI, I placed bombs in your guns last time I was in them to go off at BWII...
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Felix
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Felix » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 am

Someone set us up the bomb?!?!

Star_folder
AJAXian
AJAXian

Post by Star_folder » Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:49 am

Dominum wrote:Yes Felix, that would be how you spell it. Just FYI, I placed bombs in your guns last time I was in them to go off at BWII...
oh... So THAT's what that little black thing was in there... Glad I put it back :D