Building a Sniper squad for TEAM USA

Names and faces of the A.O.S.C. teams
A.K.A Killer
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Building a Sniper squad for TEAM USA

Post by A.K.A Killer » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:46 pm

I am currently the sniper for TEAM USA an I am  looking for dedicated airsoft players looking to join a sniper squad I am building for the upcoming year. I already have a (Sniper/spotter) and (1. DMR)  I am looking to add (2) more tactical and motivated snipers. Also I need a excellent MEDIC/CQB/COMM/ SIX MAN. Weapon should have a high ROF and 0-100 ft engagement for building clearance. Must be agile and quick on their feet.  All members will wear ghillie suits with the exception of the Six Man.  If you are serious about airsoft and about sniping than please send me a PM and tell me alittle about yourself and your weapons, gear, and any other exciting ideas you have and I will get back in touch with you. This team will be a tight group on and off the field. We will work together and have a good time doing what we do best on the field. Looking forward to another great season of airsoft and sniping. Thanks to all that read this post.

A.K.A Killer OUT!
The next time you are moving through the bush.  An all of a sudden you feel your sixth sense telling you that something is wrong.  Its to late.  Because the shot that is about to eliminate you.  Is already on target, an on its way. "WELCOME TO THE CROSSHAIRS OF LIFE"

IronChef
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Building a Sniper squad for TEAM USA

Post by IronChef » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:44 pm

you should set it up like a marine recon sniper squad, then u get to bring a support gunner too!
When you definitely need it killed overnight...
[img width=450 height=150]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj14 ... rsmall.jpg[/img]