Legion NOW RECRUITING

Names and faces of the A.O.S.C. teams
jakger
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Legion NOW RECRUITING

Post by jakger » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 pm

We are a new team i just joined but being the only one that has an aosc acount i am making this. We are team that does it all recon,support , but mostly as fire team. Them members are David/Rex Alager, seth Alager and my self jackson crimminger/ox/jakger.I am intrested in being in the milatary when i grow up not a requirement but would be nice.Pm me if necessary really are no requirements anyone can join. We are a new team and looking for players.
PAIN is weak leaving the body

Op: ice cubed

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Re: Legion NOW RECRUITING

Post by Dominum » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:05 pm

Welcome to the AOSC, if you need a private forum for your team SteevoLS can set one up for you.

I assume you guys are based in the midlands?
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

jakger
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by jakger » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Yes but dont need a privite one only one with an acount here im team resercher as well

jakger
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by jakger » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:58 pm

we just got two more player havnt met them yet nor know their names still recruiting people!

Arisalin
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Arisalin » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:45 am

Hey, im new to this place, but I saw they and I thought, what the hey! before I join, can u tell me stuff about the airsoft wars, like the requierments, i read the rules, but im not sure about them. you NEAD a mask right? full face/ or just glasses? I wanna be a Marine when Im older, and i play airsoft with my buds. I have an assualt rifle, and would not be able to make it to probably a bunch of the games, but im willing to try, and to get a mask if necacarry! please respond! I also have full camo, and a shotgun. Im good at recon, and assualt.

atl
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by atl » Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 am

Arisalin wrote:Hey, im new to this place, but I saw they and I thought, what the hey! before I join, can u tell me stuff about the airsoft wars, like the requierments, i read the rules, but im not sure about them. you NEAD a mask right? full face/ or just glasses? I wanna be a Marine when Im older, and i play airsoft with my buds. I have an assualt rifle, and would not be able to make it to probably a bunch of the games, but im willing to try, and to get a mask if necacarry! please respond! I also have full camo, and a shotgun. Im good at recon, and assualt.
Assuming your younger than 15 you have to wear a facemask. Airsoft wars with the AOSC are very different from backyard stuff. Most people are 16+ and a good chunk that are 20+ and everyone dresses out in full military gear, have real good guns(well not everyone) but have decent guns atleast $100 but it's not uncommon to see $300+guns. The games cost money and are held at fields across the upstate http://www.southcarolinaairsoft.com/php ... f=20&t=537, and are much larger than backyard games like 40-100 people a game.I recommend looking at some game pictures here to see what it's like http://www.southcarolinaairsoft.com/php ... m.php?f=21

What assualt rifle do you have, who is the manufacturer? Also what type of camo do you have? and what area of the state do you live in?

Arisalin
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Arisalin » Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:30 pm

I have a JG T3-K3 G3A3 Airsoft Electric Gun 100 , and the maunufacture people are JG Airsoft Guns (Jing Gong GB), JG T3-K3 G3A3. of course im not sure if that name is right, so here is a page about it.

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/ERM-JG-T3K3-100.htm

Yeah, im only 13, so ill get a mask soon. my camo type is Woodland camo. I could get another type, but it would be awhile probably before i did. I live in Greenville South Carolina.
Also, would this mask be acceptable to the parameters? if not, then can u post a link?

http://www.airsplat.com/Items/AC-APP-VF-AMR.htm

shotgun shmotgun
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by shotgun shmotgun » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:18 pm

can I join I am under 14 live in the upstate and am a sniper 400 fps SVD dragonov and a 300 fps crossman pump shotgun but pobly won't be on the field til 2013
You say that you have a shotgun. Thats great, but I guarantee mine is bigger

Shotgun Smotgun

Mr. Marauder
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Mr. Marauder » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:26 pm

shotgun shmotgun wrote:can I join I am under 14 live in the upstate and am a sniper 400 fps SVD dragonov and a 300 fps crossman pump shotgun but pobly won't be on the field til 2013
Punctuation is key in writing. Learn to use it.

[align=center]V[/align]

jakger
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by jakger » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:37 pm

ok good we need a sniper/designated riflle man and im a fan of jg so mabe

jakger
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by jakger » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:38 pm

just saw your gun seems ligit and your in! pm me your emails and send me pics of your guns and gear

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Obviously everyone is required to read and follow ALL of the game rules at all AOSC events, but based on the questions above I felt the need to reiterate the following:
Dominum wrote: Article III; Game Rules:
*The following game rules apply to all AOSC games unless otherwise noted.
Rule #10:  Age Requirements:

0-14yrs          Parent or Guardian must be within sight at all times either playing or in the field as a noncom with a deadrag and eyepro.

15-17yrs        An adult (age 18+) must be present to claim responsibility for them, they do not have to be related.

18+yrs            None.

Eye protection requirements:

0-14yrs          Must have a full facemask.

15-17yrs        Must have a facemask or full seal eye protection with a mouthguard or shemagh.

18+yrs            Must have ANSI rated eye protection.

All players under the age of 18 shall, when playing in a CQB game, wear a hard face mask with full seal eye protection. All players at or over the age of 18 shall be required to wear full seal eye protection. Additional face and mouth protection for players over 18 will be at their own discretion.

Eye pro requirements are subject to field owners' discretion. Most fields will require a signed waiver, if you are a minor it must be signed by a parent or legal guardian. If at any time a player removes his or her eye protection in the field of play while a game is in progress, they will be immediately ejected without a refund. There is no exception no matter how far away you think you are from the action, even if you are at your respawn.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Nutshell: Younger players can only come out if their parent/guardian comes out too.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

jakger
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by jakger » Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:50 pm

mine does idk about the new people they havnt contacted me

Arisalin
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by Arisalin » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:59 pm

jakger wrote:mine does idk about the new people they havnt contacted me
Yeah, I read through the rules, and idk if that's possible. So this might not work. we'll see.