Black Poison Airsoft

Names and faces of the A.O.S.C. teams
Black Poison Airsoft
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Black Poison Airsoft

Post by Black Poison Airsoft » Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:25 pm

We've been here a while, but I've been too lazy to write one of these, but I guess I probably should at some point. We're a Georgia team, but since Georgia seems to lack any active airsoft forum and is all around less involved in airsoft, we typically go to SC games.

Anyways, due to a unfortunate team dropout, we went from 9 members to 4, but luckily we're still afloat and looking to replenish our members. (If you're in Georgia, and you're reading this, take the hint and PM me.) Anyways, we're most known for our airsoft tank, The Black Mamba, but some of you may have known us before we completed the tank in March. Right now we only have a team of 4, but we have a decent amount of experience with 3 years of games as of right now.

If you want to contact us, please PM me and I'll get back to you.

Right now our current line up is -

Bobby Kyle - Tank Driver, Tank Radioman, "The Leader"
Tyler Kyle - Tank Gunner, Tank Officer
Chandler Kyle - Infantry Commander, Auxiliary Tank Crew
Christian Hanley - Tank Support Crew

We concentrate on mixed infantry and armor support and have had very good luck with it. We've done nothing but scenario games throughout the team's life as the more competitive, small scale stuff isn't nearly as immersive.

We thoroughly enjoy driving around in a blatantly OP tank, but it's much more fun when presented with a challenging enemy team that can utilize AT and the such. It's been noted that once you make a tank, you can no longer have a mind of your own and do whatever you want, but you become the slaves of the commander of said team. Which doesn't bother us any. It's nice to already know exactly what to do and have set objectives.

We're currently recruiting for anyone who's in Georgia, but I don't expect anyone from the SC forum for obvious reasons.

In the pictures, we're the ones wearing full BDU sets. Good old fashioned woodland camo. We have BDU's in Black, ATACS AU, and Woodland.

Oh, and for the mod that'll read this, we have no need for our own forum section as of right now as I'm the only one who does all the "internet stuff" for the team.

fallout11
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Black Poison Airsoft

Post by fallout11 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:32 pm

A great bunch of guys, fun to be around and play alongside.

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:47 pm

I had fun with you guys at TDC II, I'm looking forward to seeing you all at OP 24 V.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

stuckmojo
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Post by stuckmojo » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:48 pm

fun guys to play with and an asset if your a co with them playing for you. the guys are always eager to get it done. look forward to playing with yall again at op24.
YES I AM A TIGER STRIPE ELITEIST