Whats happened to the US

If it's not airsoft related, then put it here.
rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: Whats happened to the US

Post by rack0730 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:28 pm

So your saying that it would have been okay for a buddhist temple to of been built where the Vietnam Wall is? This Mosque or prayer temple, what ever you wanna call it is no different. In my opinion this is no different than the US Marines raising the flag on Iwo Jima. Hundreds of years ago during the Crusades when the Muslims would conquer a city they would construct a mosque as a sign of conquering that city. So in my opinion yes my opinion I see this whole thing as a way to allow the muslims to say they have conquered the US. Call me stupid or redneck, it doesn't matter because if you were to go to the middle east and ask the muslim extremist what they thought about this they would say that they have conquered the US. Even if it is being put up by a muslim non-extremist group. I see this as just causing more problems in the us that could have been avoided by building something on or near the towers that was supposed to be a tribute that did not have to do with one single religion especially one which the United States military is at war with. ( and my saying that does not include all muslims just the muslim extremist bastards who are killing Americans everyday)
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
WE Desert Combat Elite 1911
Bare Hands

Crow
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Crow » Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:45 pm

The only thing that can be done to change anything is to state our opinions and rise up and let the officials know. That would be legal. Citizens rallying to stop something they see unjust is, in my interpretation, completely supported by the constitution. Just need people to do this. I for one would be up for doing something. A peaceful rally at the capital or something. I don't know where else it would be herd around here. Also i dont think that the prayer temple shouldnt be built in NYC, just they should of been a more particular where they would place it.
Last edited by Crow on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

idiot88
I do in fact have a life.

Post by idiot88 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:52 pm

I have seen two different posts saying the building should not be there because there should instead be a memorial to EVERYONE.  Well, that is already underway at ground zero.
http://www.national911memorial.org/site/PageServer?pagename=New_Home
Help control the population.  Spay and neuter your humans.

idiot88

Post by idiot88 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:59 pm

rack0730 wrote: So your saying that it would have been okay for a buddhist temple to of been built where the Vietnam Wall is?
The Vietnam Memorial is on PUBLIC propery.  This new building is on PRIVATE property.
I bet $1 this uproar would not occur if a Budhist temple, Jewish synogogue, or Christian church were being built at the NYC location.

Pocahontas
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Pocahontas » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:08 pm

From what I have heard, no contractor is willing to build it in the proposed location anyway.  There are too many people who disagree with having one that close.
Yes I have taken my shoes off during games.  Yes I have 2 of the same guns. No I am not a little boy...I am in fact female, so don't say "kill the little kid".  No Tanker and I aren't married...yet. Does that dispel all the myths about me? LOL

splatmaster
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by splatmaster » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:11 pm

At first I was outraged over this, just like most of you. But the fact that this is not actually ON the ground zero site, its private property and two blocks away, makes me not really mind. Rack is right, if it were anything but islamic no one would say a word.

Do I agree with some of the decisions made for it are stupid? Yes. But should I make a big ruckus when it isn't even actually on ground zero? No.
I'm like the internet version of that awesome uncle you always thought did drugs but could never prove.

idiot88

Post by idiot88 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:12 pm

rack0730 wrote: Hundreds of years ago during the Crusades when the Muslims would conquer a city they would construct a mosque as a sign of conquering that city. So in my opinion yes my opinion I see this whole thing as a way to allow the muslims to say they have conquered the US. Call me stupid or redneck, it doesn't matter because if you were to go to the middle east and ask the muslim extremist what they thought about this they would say that they have conquered the US. Even if it is being put up by a muslim non-extremist group. I see this as just causing more problems in the us that could have been avoided by building something on or near the towers that was supposed to be a tribute that did not have to do with one single religion especially one which the United States military is at war with. ( and my saying that does not include all muslims just the muslim extremist bastards who are killing Americans everyday)
I might partially agree with you.  I just don't think it is right to punish regular, peaceful Muslims for the actions of the extremist, violent ones.  I don't believe in holding the actions of a few against the entire group because that is prejudice.
Except for what I have seen on Sean Hannity and some other right wing pundits, most talk shows and internet sites portray this group as the peaceful type.

That being said, the building is supposed to be 100 million dollars.  If I find out any of the money is coming from extremist groups, I might have to eat some crow.
Last edited by idiot88 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:23 pm

Where the building is built is not the point. Whether it is 2 blocks or 2 feet a mosque any where near ground zero makes me angry becuase of yes that small few who attacked the US. But there are always consequences to some ones actions that may affect other people in this case the muslim people as a whole. Bottom line I don't think there should be a mosque near the 9-11 site and unless more people stand up against it then its going to happen.
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
Bare Hands

saver64
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by saver64 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:02 pm

I know hells going to raise if it happens. That really pisses me off that they even think of doing that.

Straightshot

Post by Straightshot » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:58 am

saver64 wrote: I know hells going to raise if it happens. That really pisses me off that they even think of doing that.
As long as OsamaObama doesn't get re-elected...
2 Dealers and a Joker.............Death Dealers

Slate

Post by Slate » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:56 am

They blew up the World Trade Center! By the way, it wasn't just the two buildings but roughly 4 city blocks worth of buildings that came down that day!

The first attack on US Soil since, what, the Civil War? Get your heads out of your asses people, whether they are peaceful or not it is a direct insult to our nation.

Straightshot

Post by Straightshot » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:30 am

Slate wrote: The first attack on US Soil since, what, the Civil War? Get your heads out of your asses people, whether they are peaceful or not it is a direct insult to our nation.
Pearl Harbor
2 Dealers and a Joker.............Death Dealers

saver64
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by saver64 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:12 am

It wasn't a State yet so it doesn't count.

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:29 am

Tell me this.... say 9-11 was done by radical christians, because we all know that they are out there. Do you not agree that every christian would be crucified by the acts of just a few. Had it been done by christians then people would be raising all sorts of hell if there were to be a church built 2 blocks away from the WTC site. Get your heads out of your asses. We are at war with a group of people who show signs of victory over places by building a mosque or prayer temple by it. If you think that a mosque is a good idea then you have clearly forgotten about what happened that day. So in order for you to remember why don't you go to Afghanistan or Iraq and talk to all the soldiers serving this country who have lost a friend, sister, brother, father, or mother that day or any day after that by the hand of few bastard rag heads!
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
Bare Hands

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:30 am

I sure as hell don't agree with it because I have 2 cousins fighting for out freedom right now, and I have contracted with the military and could be deployed overseas once I am in too..
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
Bare Hands