PS3 vs XBOX

If it's not airsoft related, then put it here.
Rev
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: PS3 vs XBOX

Post by Rev » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:11 am

I have a ps3 and 360 I was a 360 guy for years since the first xbox came out and then I bought my ps3 about 5 months ago and I have not messed with the 360 anymore.

3rd0ptik
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: PS3 vs XBOX

Post by 3rd0ptik » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:52 pm

I like Atari though the graphics were terrible, collecovison was the jam but didnt have as many games + that was like buying a vcr, mad expensive and to high tech. Apple was awesome, loved the ascii green screen and blocks were outstanding, ibm was just a machine so we didnt mess with that except to make raster interups, but then the commodore 64 came out and the bits were amazing, more definition in the blocks, and you could mod programs like crazy, we even ran bbs systems at a blazing 600 bps then moved up to a sizzling 2800 bps way before the fabled internet, we actually had to dial in, and downloading two 500 block disks at an hour a piece was boring. lucky the nintendo came in with the awesome 8 bits of cartridge power which made metroid an addiction. why everyone jumped on the sega and was geeking on the mac, commodore hittem hard with the amiga which took the graphic world by storm and gaming started to really evolve, they even had a cd rom drive for only 700 bucks, what a deal, but they eventually tanked as windows came into view, and more consoles started appear like the panasonic 3do and.. and.. and well never mind you know it from there..

weve run overclocked cpu's with liquid cooled radiators, just to be the fastest in first person shooters..

but this thread is about x-box and ps3..

;D

P.S. Red Dead Redemption is the jam..