Larp?

If it's not airsoft related, then put it here.
D.Smitty
I do in fact have a life.
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Larp?

Post by D.Smitty » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 am

DeadPool wrote: I hope you dont think less of me for my ignorance but TT game?
If you want judgment for ignorance, go to a Star Trek convention and ask about the Prime Directive.

Here, we tell people things like "TT" stands for "TriggerTyme."  It's the name of a field in the Columbia area.  They do mostly paintball, but we occasionally get it for airsoft games (with hummer support  :P). 
We all started doing what we love somewhere...

GREEN NINJA
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GREEN NINJA » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:32 pm

Trigger Tyme is one of the better fields in sc in my opinion. Features 80+ acres with multiple forts and structures, a town, etc. Located in Columbia, SC.
Go back and look at some video/pics from the last game(s).
In order of past dates:
Annivesary Game
Sunday Shootout 2
Sunday Shootout 1
White Noise 2
Etc.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:42 pm

The point Stephen is trying to make, and it's a valid one, is that LARPing is all well and good, but that's not what this organization is for. The links he provided are to an organization that has been around a long time, has a ton of members, and has perfected exactly what you are looking for. The AOSC is not about to add LARPing to it's responsibilities. If you want to LARP, that's great, but go do it with the myriad of people who already do it all the time in an organization with forums devoted to that.
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

DeadPool
F.N.G.
F.N.G.

Post by DeadPool » Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:46 pm

I respet your opinion but i thought i would share my discovery with the great people of airsoft. see what others think about it.
Op- Kudzu
Nc-Sc Border War