Whats happened to the US

If it's not airsoft related, then put it here.
idiot88
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Whats happened to the US

Post by idiot88 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:11 pm

Help control the population.  Spay and neuter your humans.

idiot88

Post by idiot88 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:15 pm

Slate wrote: They blew up the World Trade Center!
"They" in question were the violent, radical ones.  "They" are not the ones behind the new building.
Slate wrote: whether they are peaceful or not it is a direct insult to our nation.
I think it is a direct insult to our nation to prevent people from peaceably exercising First
Amendment rights.
Last edited by idiot88 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Billytehbob
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Billytehbob » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 pm

rack0730 wrote: Tell me this.... say 9-11 was done by radical christians, because we all know that they are out there. Do you not agree that every christian would be crucified by the acts of just a few. Had it been done by christians then people would be raising all sorts of heck if there were to be a church built 2 blocks away from the WTC site.
I highly doubt that actually; I'm sure people would be reeving at the fact that a few nutjobs flew planes into the WTC, not that they were christian.
What up?
Jeeps Wranglahs up in the mofo, haters gonna hate.

idiot88

Post by idiot88 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:24 pm

Billytehbob wrote: I highly doubt that actually; I'm sure people would be reeving at the fact that a few nutjobs flew planes into the WTC, not that they were christian.
Exactly! 
The nutjobs represent a minority, not the majority.  The same nutjobs are also killing other Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

While we are trying to rid the world of Taliban, Al Quaida, and other violent factions (which we should, not doubt about that to me), we need to extend olive branches to the peaceful, moderate ones. 
Last edited by idiot88 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Billytehbob
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Billytehbob » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:45 pm

idiot88 wrote: Exactly!  
The nutjobs represent a minority, not the majority.  The same nutjobs are also killing other Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.
True, but that isn't what I really meant. Lets say a few nutjob christians really did level the WTC; they would only really be labeled as your bog-standard Terrorist, not as Christan Extremists.
What up?

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:36 pm

Bull Shit and you know it. Every christian in the US would get crucified by it if only a few took part and you know it. Stop trying to defend the building of this mosque. To many Americans died by the hand of the "Extremist" muslims to let a mosque be built as a tribute to 9-11.
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
WE Desert Combat Elite 1911
Bare Hands

saver64
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by saver64 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:46 pm

I say it shouldn't be done.

Slate

Post by Slate » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Why would it be called the "Cordoba Center" if it didn't have ties to Middle Age feudal conquering?

Look, you can extend the "olive branch of peace" to whoever you want, but when they take that olive branch and stick it up your ass, you'll wish you'd just shot them instead...

Most Arab nations, not just Muslims, have no interest in being at peace with the United States. It's the reason many of them fund groups like Hezbollah and Al-Qaeda.

We extended the branch of peace to Afghanistan in their fight with the USSR, you've seen the results.

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:32 pm

[img width=448 height=336]http://i38.tinypic.com/182he1.jpg[/img]

Ahem.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:37 pm

1st Amendment Steevo  ;D :P
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
Bare Hands

Slate

Post by Slate » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 pm

My biggest issue with it's construction is that they plan to open it on the 10th anniversary of 9/11. That just smacks of poor taste. Push it back a week, who would care? Open it 9/12 or something.

Nobody can say that opening it on 9/11, calling it the Cordoba Center and having the site be so close to the WTC blocks is just a coincidence.

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:44 pm

100% Agreed
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
Bare Hands

Crow
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Crow » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but it just so happens to be that most terrorists are Muslim.  8) Which, in my mind, means there shouldnt be a Muslim prayer center or whatever they want to call it, in the same AREA as ground zero.

Billytehbob
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Billytehbob » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:34 pm

rack0730 wrote: Bull Shit and you know it. Every christian in the US would get crucified by it if only a few took part and you know it. Stop trying to defend the building of this mosque. To many Americans died by the hand of the "Extremist" muslims to let a mosque be built as a tribute to 9-11.
I'm not really defending anything, I'm just stating a point. To be honest, if some every day Islamic followers wanted to build a Mosque near ground zero, more power to them. Maybe they would be able to show how peaceful their religion can be in modern times, maybe it can open some eyes that most Muslims aren't evil extremists that want to kill all non-believers. Certainly there are the bad apples that are out there to kill christians and jews, but the same could be said about every other religion. I guarantee you that if the terrorists were christian or jewish, they would have just said "Terrorists destroy WTC", not "Christian/Jewish Extremists blow up WTC".

I'd have a whole problem with this situation if they were trying to build this Mosque at ground zero or right beside it, not a few blocks away. I do agree with Ben with the opening date, that is a low blow.
What up?

Crow
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Crow » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:14 pm

i get what your saying, but come on. They know that making a prayer center that close to ground zero will piss people off. They know opening it on that date will piss people off. They arnt just making a prayer center there for no reason. out of all the other places it could of been put, why there? out of all the other days in a year, why then? they are doing that on purpose and you all know that! how can we feel sorry, or defend people that want to do something they know will hurt and anger others? tell me that please. it makes no sense for them to do this in this area at this time. its a indirect assult on peoples emotions. And, may i say, it is bull shit.