Whats happened to the US

If it's not airsoft related, then put it here.
Echo1 Operator
Echo1 Rep
Echo1 Rep

Re: Whats happened to the US

Post by Echo1 Operator » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Crow wrote:
this isnt about scrutinizing any religion
Okay, sure.
Vet of: Redfox Feb. 19, TDC, Airfarm May 28, CID2, PWC 2, OP Blackwater 2, OP:24-3, Elite Squad Games, Op: Flash Heaven, 38th Parallel, OP: Second Sun, OP: SOCO, COB 2, OP: Ice Cubed, Airfarm Aug 4th, Fulda Gap 2012, Red fox Sep. 15, Red fox March 2, PBC March 30, TDC 2, Op: Comet Drop, PBC Aug. 8, Fulda Gap 2013, Redfox Nov. 23, Red fox Jan 18, Airfarm Feb 15OP: SOCO, COB 2, OP: Ice Cubed, Airfarm Aug 4th, Fulda Gap 2012,OP: Second Sun, OP: SOCO, COB 2,
TEH SCAA WILL RISE AGAIN

Crow
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Crow » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:18 am

airsoftsniper11 wrote: this discussion wouldn't have made it past page 1 if it was scrutinizing christianity  :roll:
ok believe what you want, but im pretty sure if some crazy christians did the same thing id be pissed.

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 pm

airsoftsniper11 wrote: Okay, sure.
Just so you know the phrase "ignorance is bliss" is a very sarcastic phrase and not mean to be taken serious. So try not to be ignorant on a post that is supposed to be taken serious.
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
WE Desert Combat Elite 1911
Bare Hands

Joshua
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Joshua » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:28 pm

You guys are giving him the attention he wants..
There's not much more to be said on this topic. All views have been stated and stated again...
IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE--IRENE

Dominum
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dominum » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Wow, I'm not reading this much, I didn't realise it was so long until I got to page 2. Maybe when I feel like it I'll check some references to make sure I know the facts and weigh in, but for now I merely wish to ask Bush and Idiot88 if they have ever heard of that magical little thing they like to call "eminent domain"? :P
PRincess and jsts ghost CERTIFIED "Tier 1 Operator"
[align=center]Image[/align]
[align=center]"Searching for my goats since 2009"
"All you have done here is take the typical leftist line and regurgitate it in a barely palatable,
quasi poetic, pseudo intellectual format. Quite frankly, that makes you a moron."[/align]
  ▲
▲ ▲
[align=center]V[/align]

Doublewolf
I do in fact have a life.

Post by Doublewolf » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:48 pm

I was talking with a friend today, and he said that in medieval times, when the Muslims conquered a place, they would build a monument there, and that some people think that this is what they are doing here. I do not necessarily think this myself, but I guess it is a possibility.

splatmaster
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by splatmaster » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Look, this is what it boils down to. Either you stick by the constitution and say it is freedom of religion, or you throw out the entire document.  It is that simple.

Do I like it? Hell no. Makes my bood boil. Is it insensitive? Yes. Is it morally wrong? I believe so. But can we do anything about it according to our own constitution? No. So unless you have a legitimate point of why it should not be there that doesn't go against the first amendment, there is no question of allowing it.
I'm like the internet version of that awesome uncle you always thought did drugs but could never prove.

Doublewolf

Post by Doublewolf » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:08 pm

splatmaster wrote: Look, this is what it boils down to. Either you stick by the constitution and say it is freedom of religion, or you throw out the entire document.  It is that simple.

Do I like it? Hell no. Makes my bood boil. Is it insensitive? Yes. Is it morally wrong? I believe so. But can we do anything about it according to our own constitution? No. So unless you have a legitimate point of why it should not be there that doesn't go against the first amendment, there is no question of allowing it.
I agree with Splat. Maybe the people building it are in fact being *hiney*s, but they aren't breaking the law, so we can't do anything about it.

Crow
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by Crow » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm

splatmaster wrote: Look, this is what it boils down to. Either you stick by the constitution and say it is freedom of religion, or you throw out the entire document.  It is that simple.

you right and there is nothing that can legally be done. throw out the first amendment, then the rest would follow. its a shitty situtation but nothing can really be done  :(

saver64
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by saver64 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:41 pm

AND I was watching the News today and this subject was on. AND Obama is with it....

C Taylor
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by C Taylor » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:34 pm

saver64 wrote: AND I was watching the News today and this subject was on. AND Obama is with it....
And this surprises us how?
I would list all the games I've been to but...I've been to almost every game since December 2007.

idiot88

Post by idiot88 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:18 am

Dominum wrote: but for now I merely wish to ask Bush and Idiot88 if they have ever heard of that magical little thing they like to call "eminent domain"? :P
Of course, but they will not use it here.
Help control the population.  Spay and neuter your humans.

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:45 pm

This thread is going absolutely nowhere in a very timely fashion.

[img width=420 height=286]http://i34.tinypic.com/dxb4tw.jpg[/img]
There's no kill switch on awesome!