Police, airsoft guns, and the disrespectful neighbors

If it's not airsoft related, then put it here.
GREEN NINJA
I love forums!
I love forums!

Police, airsoft guns, and the disrespectful neighbors

Post by GREEN NINJA » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:13 am

For those that know me, I am a laid back guy and typically easy to get along with. Well i had a  conflict with my pathetic, disrespectful, trashy, neighbors yesterday. For two years I have lived in a small house on a dirt road in lexington. Within the first week i knew we were in trouble. I could see across the street a pile of rubble and garbage laying next to the house. This turns out is their weekly garbage "burn" pile which they casual burn in the front yard like all classy folks. The inbreed kids they have cant stop touching my mailbox to the point that it broke and i bought a new one. Then the lil turds hangout at the end of my driveway trying to dig and bury rocks to mess up my tires. They general do the most pathetic things, including spending 90% of there lives on the front porch staring at my house. Well two years of ignoring this joke and i decided im done.
So yesterday im sighting my newly rebuilt kwa and hear tons of noise at the end of my driveway. I walk down the end of my driveway to find two kids, (15 & 16) digging up rocks and just laying them in my driveway. I sat there and watched them do it while they were snickering and laughing, after about 2 minutes i came out of the bushes and asked them what they were doing, they said they werent doin anything. I told them i was watching and i was tired of the bullsh!t with the mailbox, driveway and anything else. So I told them next time they touch my property there will be a problem, i then told them to put the rocks back and not to come on my property. While i did this i had my m16 on the back. To say the least the kids were more than intimidated and went and told the hick inbreed father. So this 1/2 drunk unshowered turd comes to my door with his hands on his hips like hes gonna do something. I flung the door open only to hear that i was being accused of pulling a gun on his kid, i was being threatened to be shot by this guy. He then tells me to get the gun a pull it on him, at this point i said nothing yet i was just thinking to myself while he ran his half toothed mouth how not only did i not even have my hands on the gun but the little sh!ts are messin with MY property, agian. so when he says to go get something i tolod him a had something for him and proceeded to get the hammer when my wife stopped me. She called the cops so i wouldnt kill the leathery inbreed with a 4th grade education.....
So the cops come. And of course the ENTIRE INBREED FAMILY and inbreed neighbor/family/friends is on the road jumpin up and down stopping the cops and yellin at my house. LOL, to say the least. After about 1 minute the cops walk over to my house and i tell them what happened. So he goes back talks to the inbreeds only to be swarmed by 15 people telling him  this and that. Cop comes back with a smile on his face and asks me where exactly i was when i confronted the kids. i showed him, ON MY PROPERTY, and this is what he told me, " Since you are on YOUR property you can have ANY GUN you want, as long as you dont threaten to shoot anyone you can protect yourself with anything you feel nessasary. And honestly if it was me i would of had the gun too cause you never know." He then proceeded to tell me how he knew about these idiots before and he recommend that we move and/or protect ourselves cause the whole family lives on the street and they are ALL LOSERS. To say the least my kwa m16 is lookin real as h3ll and scared the sh!t out them. Thats just for show and fun though cause now im going today to buy a large caliber weapon for next time someone feels the need to disrespect my property or come here and threaten me.
Last edited by GREEN NINJA on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲

Tzer1993
I do in fact have a life.

Re: Police, airsoft guns, and the disrespectful neighbors

Post by Tzer1993 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:22 am

You're my hero ;D

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Post by SteevoLS » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 am

Not sure if my hero...

As an aside, your neighbors sound like my county.
There's no kill switch on awesome!

BigMan23
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Post by BigMan23 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:43 am

Ninja man, I'm sorry to hear that. You're a cool guy, generally laid back as far as I've seen. It's a shame that people don't have any respect for others or the property of others. It sucks that it's come to that, but I don't blame you for going after a big gun..I would too if I were in your shoes. If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

82dcustomer
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by 82dcustomer » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:59 am

I recommend the Mossberg M500.  It is cheap and great for home defense.

GrimWulf
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GrimWulf » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:15 am

[img width=251 height=251]http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... ry_bro.jpg[/img]

LOL... Just messin' with you Ninja...On a serious note, you do what you gotta do to protect you and yours. It is better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
"Know that I am the one you seek. I am the one born to rule and destined to conquer! Let those who fear me, follow me. Let those who oppose me, die! For I am the GrimWulf, and this I Command!"
  ▲
▲ ▲

IronChef

Post by IronChef » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:59 am

82dcustomer wrote: I recommend the Mossberg M500.  It is cheap and great for home defense.
u beat me to it...
sound slike my old neighbors kids...but eventuall one of them will get hit by a car...
When you definitely need it killed overnight...
[img width=450 height=150]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj14 ... rsmall.jpg[/img]

Esteban

Post by Esteban » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 pm

Sound like those neighbours have absolutely nothing better to do.

KWA M16, KWA M4 RIS, KWA KP8 NS2, Echo 1 G3, Echo 1 P90, G&G MC-51, JG MC-51 RIS, UTG Trishot

Roger that! Tango Alpha Mango Salsa.

Ociffer Action
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by Ociffer Action » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Most of the cops around the Lexington area are fairly cool about airsoft guns...unless your pointing one at them of course. The sheriff's department uses airsoft guns in their training.

The kind of people that you described make me sick, they don't realize that their kids are little punks and they'll argue their case whenever confronted about it. Those are the kinds of people that give the south a bad reputation.

You did good Ninja, I probably would've done the same thing.
"Don't like cops? Just remember the cop that gives you a ticket in the morning could be the same cop that gives you his life that night."
- Anonymous

GREEN NINJA
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GREEN NINJA » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:09 pm

thanx for all the support guys, im on the watch with some rs now and have some friends ready if needed, but yeap guess we are moving next month, lol. i gotta say the police were very cool and fully aware of the situation so im gonna take their advice and just move and be done with it all. But so help me god if someone comes on my porch with a fight in mind again i got something for em. They dont know im a real ninja and im starting to get pissed, lol.
  ▲
▲ ▲

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Hrm? My cousins told me a couple of weeks ago about some crazy guy who threatened to shoot them with an M16 because they were playin with rocks in the street.  :P
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
WE Desert Combat Elite 1911
Bare Hands

GREEN NINJA
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GREEN NINJA » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:32 pm

rack0730 wrote: Hrm? My cousins told me a couple of weeks ago about some crazy guy who threatened to shoot them with an M16 because they were playin with rocks in the street.  :P
this happened the day before yesterday
and if it happens to be true then your cousins sound like lil inbreeds too, find something constructive and respectable for them to do besides play with rocks in the street like they are from a 3rd world country.
Last edited by GREEN NINJA on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲

rack0730
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by rack0730 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:06 pm

Ouch man that hurt.  :'(
Wolfpack-  names Deuce
VFC M16
KWA M4
G&G Scar-L
WE Socom Gear M9A1
WE Desert Combat Elite 1911
Bare Hands

GREEN NINJA
I love forums!
I love forums!

Post by GREEN NINJA » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:35 am

rack0730 wrote: Ouch man that hurt.  :'(
:roll: sorry, u know we love u...or is it love to shoot u?
c ya down my sights on red dead after work, lol.
Last edited by GREEN NINJA on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
  ▲
▲ ▲