July 4th

If it's not airsoft related, then put it here.
Diesel
I do in fact have a life.

July 4th

Post by Diesel » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Ok people, lets remember the holiday for more than what it is. Not only for our independence from Britian's tyranny, but remember all who have fought and died to keep it. If you see a vet, thank him/her. If you are a vet and fellow brother in arms, no matter what branch, I thank you from my jarhead heart.
I love the Corps for those intangible possessions that cannot be issued: pride, honor, integrity, and being able to carry on the traditions for generations of warriors past.  [Cpl. Jeff Sornig, USMC; in Navy Times, November 1994]

"To observe a Marine is inspirational, to be a Marine is exceptional." - Unknown

▲
▲ ▲

SteevoLS
Admin
Admin

Re: July 4th

Post by SteevoLS » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:52 pm

Well I guess I can thank my dad... I don't have any plans for the 4th as of now. :P
There's no kill switch on awesome!

Bushmaster

Re: July 4th

Post by Bushmaster » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Yeah, guess I can thank my oldest brother(active in the USAF), my dad(was in the USAF in the 80's and 90's), my grandfather(was in the navy for a short time in the 50's or 60's, I'm not sure which), and my great grandfather who served in World War 1.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee