New Slim 250gb Xbox 360 problem

If it's not airsoft related, then put it here.
Black Fox
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

New Slim 250gb Xbox 360 problem

Post by Black Fox » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:25 pm

I recieved the new xbox on my birthday from the wife and kids last week. Well yesterday I started having a very hard time staying in games. Either I will get kicked from the room or everyone else would get kicked and I would stay. At first I was thinking that maybe the connection was at fault but found that not to be the case. The new xbox has built in Wifi so I was using it wireless at first when the problem started. I then decided to hardwire it and had the same issues. Well tonight it started up again so I decided to unhook it and hook up my original 360. Well I played a few games and experienced no lag outs at all. I have searched all over the place trying to find out anything about this with zero luck. if anyone reads anything about this or knows someone that is having the same issues let me know. Thanks.

82dcustomer
I love forums!
I love forums!

Re: New Slim 250gb Xbox 360 problem

Post by 82dcustomer » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:43 am

The couple things I have read about it point to a router problem.  Both threads say that it is probably an issue about compatibility with the router.

Black Fox
Here for a while...
Here for a while...

Re: New Slim 250gb Xbox 360 problem

Post by Black Fox » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Well after 3 hours on the phone with Xbox tech support we configured my router and opened ports for the xbox to work. Well now it dosen't kick me nor drop anyone. Now I can not accept game invites nor can anyone I send one to accept it. Has anyone had a problem with this?